on 18 May 2014
I recently bought this album and would highly recommend it to anyone who loves 90's Dance/House/Electronic music. This album was of course mixed in Britain, they know what they are doing in the studio. I'm from Australia and we just don't quite make it up to the standards that they do with making a good dance compilation. I had to buy this from overseas as this hasn't been released here yet. (Why I don't Know?) The album flows very well from start to finish. Some tracks you may remember and others are a nice surprise. Also the sound quality is excellent and you are getting your monies worth. Overall this album is like going on a thrill ride that you don't want to get off because it's that much fun, just like the cover.
on 13 April 2014
I loved the selection of songs and the continuous mix of each cd. I am already waiting for Anthem 90s 3 and DECADE 2000-2009 2. And still waiting...
on 29 July 2015
A good compilation from the dance scene that was the 90s, although not my favourite ira for music , this cd does have really good songs from artists such as... Technotronic (Get Up (Before the Night Is Over)) A RARIETY, Snap! (The Power), Run DMC vs Jason Nevins (It's Like That), Crystal Waters (Gypsy Woman), 2 Unlimited (No Limit), Dr Alban (Its My Life), Soul II Soul Feat. Caron Wheeler (Back To Life) amongst many more...
on 5 May 2014
Well mixed just like a DJ would do at a clubs and party. If you are a 90s person, and love the music of the 90s go for it
on 26 September 2015
Really pleased with delivery, packaging and CD itself, another 1 for the MoS collection, will look forward to listening to this and reminiscing, many thanks :)
on 8 May 2014
Excellent compilation, really took me back to my clubbing days from late teens / early 20s, bought back loads of great memories. Well worth the money.
on 6 July 2015
Excellent album that really took me way back. Great quality, as one would expect from MOS, so can enjoy some great music in the best possible way.
on 31 March 2016
There are a load of compilations around, but I think this is one of the better ones so I chose to purchase this particular album.
on 24 May 2014
There are a few duplicate tracks from the first 90's anthems CD but another great albumn from the Ministry of sound team.
on 11 May 2015
Excellent follow up to the anthems 90s non stop hits without a space between the tracks its great 😊