on 7 May 2014
I just got this pendant with the necklace. First of all I was impressed with the quality of the packing. For such a small object they have done a pretty good job - the pendant was put in a gift pouch, which was wrapped in a plastic bag. This whole thing was shipped to me in a air retentive paper bag including the invoice.

The first impression on this product is great. It is a bit larger than I expected, but this is not a downside for me. The length of the chain is sufficient and the lock mechanism works smoothly and problem-free.

The crafting quality left a positive note on me. For such a low-priced product the end result is steady, clean from edges, ruining the view. The material used for this is strong, heavy and silver-like. I like it and regarding to the weight - it is enough.
on 4 January 2015
I got this as a Christmas present for a Game of Thrones fan. It came in a small purple pouch made from a mesh material and looked nice. The mesh bag broke quickly, but considering the price of the item I can't complain. The necklace itself is good quality, and is made from sturdy metal. The size of the pendant is around 1.5"/ 4cm across, so It's very visible. I would recommend to anybody who likes game of thrones.
on 21 June 2016
Arrived before delivery date and nicely packaged to avoid damage.

When I started writing this review I ticked 4 stars but then I started thinking about what to write here about what I received and decided to change it.

My reason for the 4 star beginning was that I wasn't hugely impressed with the chain, but hold onto that thought. The actual Dragon Claw part was lovely and the family member I bought this as a gift for thought so too, but they thought the whole item, chain included was lovely and they had no idea how good a price it was and I did.

When I 1st took a look at this product my 1st thought was 'it's really nice but it's bigger than I imagined from the photos I had viewed', but upon looking again at them I'm not so sure. Maybe it's just how you perceive it. In actual size the Claw section from chain to orb is about an inch and a half (that's 3.75 centimetres for those of you younger than me) so it's not what imagined to be really petite and lovely.

What it is though is still lovely and the chain which I wasn't so sure about when it arrived is the exact one in the photographs, so I can't complain about anything wrong with this item.

What I can say though is the Tigers Eye orb, which I wanted because of its affiliation to the Gemini astrological is beautiful. I'm also a Gemini and can sometimes be totally lost in time and space when I reflect upon something, be it music, art, or anything you might find wondrous or beautiful, and I adore just immersing myself in the beauty of crystals, especially in sunshine. I can tell you this Tigers Eye crystal orb does the trick. The sun was there, the tiger skin type stripes were absolutely beautiful, and took me away...

When I later returned (apparently only a few minutes, but in my mind surprisingly longer) I bought my focus to the Dragon Claw and it's detail. It was perfect. However it was made, its quality was as good as the orb. I spent a while staring at the Claw and thought the detail is excellent. They match each other so well and to that end this wouldn't be an honest evaluation if I didn't add that so does the chain really. That matches the styling of the overall purchase as well and if I did decide to change the chain, I may be hard pushed to find something that works as well as this one does within the theme.

I'll end by saying even if I do get a different chain, then I'd still not feel hard done by because just the Dragon Claw and Tigers Eye orb part of this purchase a more than worth the value of the price I paid. By this I don't mean I've had it valued, what I mean is I more than got value for money even without the chain. Both myself and receiver of this gift love it.
on 8 June 2014
Beautiful necklace and a must for any game of thrones fan. I've worn it for months now, on and off, and the colour hasn't tainted and the links are strong. Very good for the price.
on 15 June 2014
Really nice- as nice as the one on the GOT site but cheaper. I have bought two so far and will probably get another.
on 23 April 2015
Size of pendent and chain were what I expected, but the quality of the pendent looks nothing like the pictures. The metal is mostly chipped leaving ugly black marks. It looks second hand. I know I shouldn't have expected much from the price but the pictures told a different story.
on 22 May 2014
The pendant is actually larger than expected but satisfied with it anyway. It is a present for daughter whois GOT mad
on 13 April 2014
The product looks great but the metal chain has stained three tops. Apart from changing the chain it looks good.
on 5 November 2015
Very unusual item not immediately recognizable as representing GAme of Thrones but hey, you Can pretend!
Was not happy with chain type but after contacting seller it was changed without question. Excellent service.
on 30 April 2015
This was a wonderful piece of jewellery bought for a flatmate's birthday. I was very impressed with the quality - it didn't feel cheap at all!

Great value for money!