Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£8.19

on 31 May 2017
Such a warm sensitive voice, I could listen to it on Prime, but wanted to hear it on my car radio using an SD card.
on 4 April 2017
Very happy
on 30 April 2017
on 5 April 2014
Love Christina's music, have bought her first CD for so many people and expect I will do the same for this one. Cannot recommend highly enough, I love this album already. Can't wait to watch her perform her new tunes on YouTube.
on 23 February 2015
depressingly good !
on 4 August 2016
Excellent
on 31 March 2014
Christina Perri wasn't a name I was familiar with until last week. Amazon kindly offered a free preview of this album before release, and never one to miss an opportunity, I listened to Head or Heart. Then I reloaded it and listened a second time. Over the last week, when able, I've listened to this album about seven times, and each time it's grown on me. When I first heard it, I liked it, now I love it.

If you want to compare artists, Christina is a cross between Melody Gardot and Leslie Feist, and from hearing her full range here she's an equal to both in my opinion. This album has everything you'd want, from very tender moments to far lighter, brighter songs, all carried off with finesse and stunning clarity. Christina has a voice which will leave you wanting more, and no doubt pressing the repeat button.

Unlike many albums of late, this hasn't been over produced, and the freshness will put a broad smile on your face. I wouldn't change a single aspect of this album, and will be looking at buying this lady's previous CDs. And that's the beauty of having heard this album online, I know that when I play the CD the quality will be even better. So, thanks to Amazon for the free preview, but even greater thanks to Christina for producing an album which has songs for both the head and heart, and leave both the happier for the experience.
22 Comments| 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 April 2014
Absolutely amazing album with brilliant tracks,can't stop playing it.I loved the first album and this is just as good if not better.
on 3 April 2014
Christina Perri is an amazing talent - this album builds on Lovestrong which I loved - the songs are amazing - delivered superbly - I agree with other reviewers about the production - the best £9 you can spend right now - you must see her live - seen her live twice on the Lovestrong tour - touring UK in the autumn - I had her Lovestrong poster framed for my lounge- she is the real deal.
This is the first cd I have owned by Christina Perri, and I wish that I had discovered her music before. It is really really good!

I was hooked from the very first song "trust". Pretty emotional stuff and it was one of those rare songs that really got to me. The album has a more than fair share if beautiful ballads which I love, but the whole thing feels fairly upbeat when you've finished listening.

I'd really recommend this album and will be looking forward to future releases.