Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Alice Cooper Learn more Fitbit

Customer reviews

excellent.
on 23 May 2017
Love it
on 18 November 2013
Another great covers EP by Halestorm. A very eclectic mix of artists are covered this time, Judas Priest, Daft Punk, AC/DC, Pat Benatar, Fleetwood Mac and Marilyn Manson. This EP demonstrates the strength and diversity of Lzzy's voice from the high pitched screams of Priest to the smoky vocal style of Stevie Nicks, Lzzy masters them all, and even puts her own style to Manson's anthem 1996, from Antichrist Superstar. Halestorm make a covers album/EP a joy to listen to, unlike most. Lzzy's voice is the best in rock by far and everything she does seems to be done with ease and 100% quality. A must buy for any Halestorm fan, and a definite must listen for any rock fan. A great EP.
on 13 April 2014
Awesome, as always. A rocky twist to some songs I know and some I have never heard of before. Xx
on 28 April 2017
Yet another covers ep by a band who clearly don't have their own ideas....it's a by numbers cover version of each song with little or no invention. I have heard all three re-animate eps and just don't see the point! Their last album was a huge disappointment too, with generic plodding songs with some pretty terrible lyrics. It's a real shame as I used to love this band but think they're not far off calling it a day!!!
on 25 January 2014
I am admittedly biased when it comes to this band, primarily because I love Lzzy's voice. It is something else! So, it's no surprise that I love this EP, like I do everything else Halestorm. ;)

What I will say is, that with everything this band puts out I feel they're out-doing their last project. I really enjoyed the production on this one, particularly the rawness in Lzzy's vocals. I feel like that aspect has been missing in their albums so far.

Another great EP from this band! My favourite is definitely "Gold Dust Woman". However, I also really enjoyed their Judas Priest cover, and "Hell is for Children". Plus I cannot help but smile when I hear their rendition of "Shoot to Thrill".

Love this band! Give it a listen.
on 27 January 2014
Having heard a track from this album on one of the TV music channels I decided to buy it and am not disappointed.

As others, who are clearly Halestorm fans say, there is good musical content and strong vocals, it was well worth taking the chance
on 26 June 2014
First came across Halestorm on a local rock station and was hooked from the first listen as it were.
Lzzy has an amazing voice with which she can sing anything as is proved on this EP.

When I first heard their version of Get Lucky I was bowled over. It's up there as one of my all time fave tracks.

Give it a listen, you won't be sorry.
on 10 January 2014
A great mixture of styles of music to showcase just how good Lzzy's vocals are and how strong the band as a whole are when dabbling in different kinds of music. "Hell Is For Children" is by far my favourite, closely followed by "Gold Dust Woman". Would recommend this to anyone!