Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Matt Terry Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 23 April 2016
She's done it again. Another fast paced exciting instalment to the Midnight Hunters series. It just keeps getting better and better. If you allow your imagination to flow freely, with the authors help, a whole new world opens with it's own rules and regulations. The book is captivating. I guess it could be read on its own but I wouldn't advise it. The series grows from book to book. It would make more sense and be more pleasurable if you read the others first. Enjoy! I'm off to read number six.
on 15 April 2014
I love this series and am looking forward to the next book. I have re read the books in this series so many times I can almost quote the text. I love how the stories all weave together and it looks like Radclyffe has planned out a good story line. I love all the characters, and for me a romance book without sex is a disappointment. When you buy a Radclyffe book you know you will get sex and the Midnight Hunt series is certainly not short of it, but a good book needs a cracking story not just one sex scene after another as all the main characters become 're acquainted' with each other. Once it got going it was good story, moving the series along nicely. I look forward in seeing where it goes next, I just don't want to get to almost half way through the book before anything happens. I also notice that this book is 50 odd pages shorter than all the previous ones. I hope this is not a sign of things to come.
on 29 October 2017
Can't wait for the rest of the series!
on 7 August 2015
Really enjoying this series. The characters keep growing and developing, and it's always interesting to see what's around the corner