on 26 July 2012
This shrug was a decent price and was delivered on time. The product is exactly what I wanted; something to wear over a sleeveless dress. I have got several colours of this shrug now and a white one on its way. A real bargain. Material is not too thin. I'm a 14 a brought a 12 because the arms were a tad too long for me, it stretches so dont worry about getting a size lower
on 11 September 2014
This is a good value shrug, the material looks and feels very synthetic, but is light and pleasant to wear, so adequate for the price. My only concern with this item is that is it not what is suggested in the pictures, which seem to show a shrug with finished seems and a small collar, just framing bust and shoulders. What it is, in fact, is a run-down-the-mill tied shrug, which does not come up at the neck (i.e. does not form into a little collar), but has long, dangling ends that need to be tied in front of the chest.
Still a fine shrug, but a completely different look than suggested in the picture.

My suggestion to the seller would be to also insert one picture showing the tying-ends, to avoid customer disappointment.
on 16 May 2013
Just wow! This purchase felt like a real gamble to me, so many mixed reviews and could I really believe I'd get a decent product for the price? If you're having similar feelings I urge you to just go ahead and order one. I got a black one to cover my arms at an upcoming ball and am thrilled with how good the product is for the price. The quality seems good, but even if it does just last the one night at least it will look good for that one night. For the price I really don't think anyone can argue.
on 20 February 2013
Not the soft jersey material I expected. I hated this shrug. I've purchased two others at similar price which were far better quality.
on 22 April 2014
Cardigan is a good fit and looks nice, but the material isn't quite what I expected - I had assumed it would be a knitted type, but in fact it is more like t-shirt fabric (although good quality soft t-shirt fabric!). Still excellent value for the price though. Not sure how long it'll stay looking in good condition, but am happy with it for now.
on 23 March 2016
love these black shrugs! They aren't really tight fitting but they are made a bit flexible and the material is great and comfy and wash well.
I've had these in the past and continuous washing barely affects the quality I have them a good couple of years and for the price they are really great value. I will continue to order this product and have them in a couple of other colours and they tend to go with a lot of outfits.
on 3 November 2011
It's perfect!

It looks really elegant on. When it arrived it literally didn't look like much it's so small, but when I put it on with my dress it completed my outfit 100%.

I'd describe it as a fitted shawl, as it does the same thing but without you having to constantly re ajust the thing around your shoulders.

Try it, you won't be disappointed.
on 28 June 2011
Really nice shrugs, nice material, good price,good fit i am really surprised as they were really cheap i wasn't expecting them to be so good very pleased bought four different colours.
on 27 July 2011
This shrug was so cheap and the I was surprised at how good the quality was for the price. The colour is true to the picture and I have worn it so many times since purchasing it. I also got the black one and will be ordering more. It can be worn over a dress so you don't ruin its line and I also use these to train in...I love them!
on 12 May 2016
I am size 14/16 and ordered size 12. Covers perfectly my tattoo so I can wear short sleeve dress in the office. Also very nice light material, so I don't feel hot at all.
Very elegant. May order other colours too

See one answered question