on 9 August 2014
My partner was impressed by the look and feel of these sandals. I had to make extra holes in the ankle straps as they were too loose but this was the only problem. They are comfortable to wear, even over a long day of walking.
on 8 July 2014
I purchased these shoes as I loved the style and they were just what I was looking for. They arrived quickly and I was impressed with the packaging bearing in mind the price! Each shoe came in it's own little bag and they were separated by a cardboard strip in the box! Originally I purchased a size 5 and then also purchased a 4 a few days later. I am usually a 4.5 - 5 in shoe size (37.5 - 38) and found the 5 just a fraction long and the 4 just a fraction short so unfortunately I have had to return both pairs!

I was tempted to keep the size 5, but the MAIN issue I found is that the shoe is rather wide so my feel kept slipping through (this wasn't rectified with the size 4 as the width is still the same. It is such a shame. If the lowest toe strap was just slightly further down the shoe they would have been perfect as it would have kept the foot in place.

Final verdict - if you have a slightly wider foot and are looking for a strappy white wedge sandal then look no further than these!
on 22 July 2016
These sandals are amazing! Although they are not leather they feel like it, so soft and comfortable even on the hottest day.
I have had loads of favourable comments every time I have worn them, and they go well with both casual and dressy outfits.
An excellent buy and brilliant value for money. Would highly recommend.
on 30 July 2014
I had already purchased a pair of these is white. That comfy I came back for the black. Great fit, I have slightly wider feet that normal and they do not pinch at all
on 8 July 2014
These sandles fit great..very comfortable..and look great! I wear them with..skirts dresses..jeans and leggings...look lovely!
Very stylish :-)
They are well made and a good price.
Quick delivery and well packaged.
Highly recommend these Sandels :-)
on 8 October 2014
A really nice Sandal well worth the money a lot nicer when you see them,Had lots of comments from friends.
So go on treat yourself ..
on 4 September 2014
Bought these shoes for my holidays and they were perfect, very comfortable and looked really good with all my outfits
Would recommend
on 24 June 2014
The sandals fit really well, look lovely and are comfortable - to the extent that I have 3 pairs in 3 different colours!
on 6 August 2014
for the money these sandals are really good. quite comfy and are ok for casual wear
on 12 August 2014
A lovely shoe for the price. Will be ok to wear for daytime or evening