Customer reviews

6,106

on 20 May 2017
I love Yankee candles, and this was great value. But the last three candles I've had, have burned off quite a lot of black smoke. When they are snuffed out they also emit a lot of smoke which detracts from the purpose of lighting them in the first place. The room goes from smelling lovely to smelling of strong smoke. Not sure if they have changed an ingredient in them as only recently this has been an issue.
on 29 January 2017
Bundle up is classed as a fresh smell within the Yankee candle range. I typically go for the clean/floral scents as I don't particularly like the fruit scents.

Bundle up is one of my favourites. It's a very fresh smell, reminds me of clean washing with a light subtle pine undertone. Its a complimentary scent and the large jars burn for approximately 110-150 hours. Trim the wick to ensure an even burn.

The only negative with Yankee candles that I find is that there is always about an inch left of wax. I reuse this in an oil burner or make another candle!
on 25 April 2015
2 stars for fast delivery. I'm really Dissappointed at this one. Thought like their others it would smell delicious that you almost want to eat it. I'm afraid not . I burnt it for hours and hardly an aroma of anything. I only use Yankee and didn't think twice about this new purchase. I will be extremely careful in future of any new scents of theirs new on the market.
on 27 July 2016
Always use Yankee candles , but the perfume is stronger on the ordinary Cinnamon fragrance , packaged well .
on 24 February 2017
Had smelt this one in local shop it great.bought it here as it was cheaper wish I hadn't there was very little smell when opening the jar hoped the aroma would happen when the candle was lit it didn't don't know if it's old stock
on 7 June 2017
I am a big fan of Yankee Candles - and burn them every day. I thought I would try Vanilla as the IKEA ones I have - run out. There is no smell in this and I am very disappointed.
on 3 August 2016
Love this scent. I normally like my sweet smells but reading reviews I took the chance and purchased this one. I love collecting yankee candles I buy the large jars for my collection and I burn 3 votive candles of same scent at same time and this scent leaves the room smelling fresh. I am very happy I did buy the riviera yankee the large jar looks amazing in my large collection.
on 7 September 2016
I'm a big fan of Yankee Candles and this is one of my favourites. The fragrance is beautiful and drifts around the whole downstairs when lit. I would highly recommend if you like warm fruity fragrances.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 14 February 2014
This is quite a Christmassy smell and I bought this jar with a Christmas voucher. If you like foody smells that make the kitchen smell as though you have been baking in it, this is the one for you. It's not too heavy and spicy, though, more sugary. I can't smell a great deal of apple in there, personally, it's more of a baking sweet things smell.
The candle has a really good throw and it has burned really well, forming a wax pool across the top really easily with no tunnelling. Some soot from the wick did fall into the candle and as the wax becomes clear when melted it looks a bit messy now when burning with lots of black dots in it. However, I suspect this is partly my fault for not trimming the wick as well or often as I should.
Everyone who comes in when this is burning asks what the lovely smell is. I have a couple of dogs and can't smell a trace of them when this is on, even when they've been for a long walk in the rain! Definitely recommended.
on 23 November 2016
This one is amazing love the smell I burn three and I've got a melt going Always get compliments from people that walk into the house
review image