on 9 June 2017
That is a big book of how the world works through the Quantum mechanics, and our own thoughts and feelings, and how to work with for the life we want :-)
on 29 April 2017
Very good ebook, gives a lot of good information, would highly recommend.
on 28 March 2014
OK so I may be jumping the gun because I've only read a few chapters, but they have left a deep impact, for which I am profoundly grateful. Am looking forward to finishing the rest. I enjoyed the other two Matrix Energetics books, but I didnt resonate with the information the way that I do with this one. Perhaps its the style of writing, less technical/scientific and more feeling?
on 28 August 2014
Melissa has the ability to explain highly complicated concepts in simple, understandable language. She helps to demystify the hidden quantum physics behind why we manifest our thoughts and wishes into a material form, and uncovers why we repeatedly create exactly what we don't want, thus empowering us to heal our negative patterns. This book provides another stepping stone to 're- connect' science and spirituality helping us to understand what our ancients were trying to teach us about our abilities to be co-creators on Earth.
on 21 February 2015
I've been to 2 Seminars of Matrix Energetics - as Melissa speaks, so she writes. Knowledgeable, Playful, and it's Workable - It's Life itself!
on 20 February 2015
The message is good but the language used is not easy to understand......unless u are familiar with the subject and have prior knowledge!
on 12 September 2015
Spiritual book about reality amazing!!!
on 15 August 2014
I'm a follower of Matrix Energetics and have purchased the other material the team have produced as well as attending one of the seminars. I find the whole thing fascinating. This book however I found irritating. It reiterates the The Physics of Miracles (R. Bartlett) in more easily understood vocabulary maybe but Melissa J's repeated deconstruction/reconstruction of words is grating and unnecessary. This is just one example of what I find irritating: this is what she does to the word INTENTION - IN THE TENT OF THE ONE.
I finished it but it was hard going.