I swear I’m smitten with Crash but Cole’s still my favourite Evil Dead character from the first book in the series. This story follows rich girl Shannon when she turns to the mc for protection, having been rescued by them a few years before in Outlaw’s book. She meets and clashes with Crash the bad boy biker in the Evil Dead mc so a hate relationship falls into place. Attraction between Shannon and Crash is evident but she makes it obvious that he is beneath her. Crash being such a gentleman offers to babysit Shannon whilst the club protect her, and in that he takes advantage and delights in making the spoilt princess suffer by bringing her down to earth as to how real people live.

I had so much fun reading this and seeing how Crash and Shannon fought battles about their values, their different way of life, seeing how undomesticated Shannon was and how Crash would taunt and tease her along with his mc brothers. I loved them together as a couple they were sexy, hot, loveable, entertaining, passionate and adorable. Individually Crash was sweet, gentle, loving, passionate, possessive, jealous, edgy when pushed and sexy, whilst Shannon was feisty, independent, judgemental, spoilt but when her walls came down she was sweet, compassionate, loveable, caring and vulnerable.

I laughed out loud at so many scenes as I read this book and my favourite ones are with Shannon in the red dress, when her and Crash were in the company of the other Evil Dead brothers; Cole, Wolf, Green and Red Dog, and the best of all is the scene at the Reno brothel, Nicole James knows how to write humour and I was in stitches!

There’s plenty of action in this with the brothers hitting the freeway to Reno and pit stops at other charters, whilst also delivering angst, sexy times under the sheets, cage fighting, bad ass possessive alpha males together ribbing each other and times of heartache, pain and loss.
on 1 May 2017
This 2nd installment of the Evil Dead MC series was a huge improvement and definitely deserved it's 5 stars!!

Crash and Shannon clashed at first and there was a lot of sexual tension between the two but gradually they got to know one another and Crash had a way of making Shannon feel safe after her ordeal the few years before and the controlling ex she is hiding out from.

This book is really well written and I really like that we got to know the other MC characters and the way they bantered back and forth, it really leant to the feel of the story. I'm looking forward to reading the next one!!
on 6 March 2017
I am really loving this series.
Once again I was pulled in from the start, I could picture everything in my head as though I was watching it.
I did get rather frustrated with the main female character and really wanted to give her a shake.
Its not often I can read one book after another in a series I usually have to have a break, not with this series though.
I highly recommend this series, especially if you are a fan of MC books.
This is only the second Nicole James book I have read, I have the rest of this series but I will be checking out more of her books.
on 30 May 2017
loved this book and the whole series really good value for money as there are plenty of pages to turn really well written and you don't get bored part way through I just brought the books one after the other cause I couldn't leave them along, move on to Jameson (brothers ink series) once you have finished this series you wont regret it, The front cover stunning as well lol, it links nicely to this series and Ive been told that there will be another 3 books in that series as well. sorry but I'm coping this review to the other six books as they are all excellent
on 10 June 2017
This is the second time I have read these books and they do not disappoint. Crash is the happy go lucky joker but something in his life is missing. He has a job to do protecting Shannon. She is hard work since she comes from money and he doesn't. There is a strong attraction there and the pull is too strong. Can he survive
on 18 May 2014
Loved it so much! Great book, couldn't put it down! You'll get nothing done if you read this book, but it's worth every minute!
on 29 March 2014
The first book in this series was brilliant and this one is just as good! I just couldn't put it down! It is a long book but it didn't seem like it at all in fact I want to keep reading more about crash and Shannon. Just brilliant righting I can nit wait for the next!!!!!
on 3 November 2015
Another great book Nicole was hooked from the start couldn't put it down had to keep reading it until I finished, just love crash ,this series is a must read
on 14 April 2017
So just when I think my favourite guy is Cole, Crash comes along and absolutely stole my heart, he is such a fun character but so deep at times as well, I loved how he constantly knew when he needed to step in with Shannon, my heart broke for him towards the end of the book but I loved how the guys all pulled together to try and help him and how Cole helped Shannon, I can't wait to move onto the next book in the series <3
on 31 March 2017
What an amazing love story mingled in with lots of mc business and a real stalker with power loved how Shannon came from such a different world but was the strongest of them all ... Can't wait for the next in the series