on 1 December 2016
I have been using this for a month or two, I initially began training without it and while I was making progress I was struggling. I purchased this creatine and started taking it, and I must say my lifts began to increase at very steady increments, now I don't think this is purely down to creatine, but altering my diet as well, but this is certainly helping and its proven. I would definitely recommend this product! All you need to take is 5g a day every day - no loading or cycling.
10 people found this helpful
on 18 January 2018
I believe this is the best value / quality ratio Creatine product you can buy !

Don't be silly and pay double for "CreaPure" which is just marketing move toward unexperienced individual/ beginners .

Used to go with MyProtein Creatine Monohydrate but since ordered this for first time it's my choice now-on ..

Also would like to recommend "loading phase " for people looking for even bigger GAINS as follows

Take 20g per day ( 4times 5 grams )
For first 7 days and after follow 5 grams after training with your protein shake .

This will help load your muscle up with creatine and hold more water , end of the day your muscle is a 70% water !

Sprinkle little cinnamon for better absorption.

Mat
review image
5 people found this helpful
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 19 May 2018
Arrived quickly and was packaged well. Easy tear is a pleasure to use and the reseal seems fine (time will tell, but if not I'll transfer to a sealable tub). The powder itself is fine and not gritty unlike other cheaper brands and mixed well with 50ml of water. The scoop is a little confusing as 5g is the recommended dose but unsure after checking that scoop is 5g but it's close enough to 1.5 times (scoop measurement) - if not sure a teaspoon leveled is around 5g. Instructions are simple and it only gives basic per day rates. If you tend to use it for pre and post workouts I suggest the following. 20g split into 2 mixes per day (AM and PM 10g each) for 5 days. This is typically the best loading period for maximum results and saturation into the body. You could of course opt for 10g but over 10 days and 5g over a month. After loading drop measurements down to 5g per day or 10g per day of heavy training. Avoid anymore as it can cause bloating during loading and training. I have tried different brands over the years and I highly rate this brand over others based on cost, value and quality. If you found my review helpful please let me know. If you have any questions please ask and I'll be happy to help.
review image
on 21 May 2018
Really unsure how i feel about this product despite clearly labelling it two stars.

Firstly, be careful when you tear the top off. The resealable section of my packet was already undone and due to transport was packed all at the top leaving a fountain of creatine going all over me/my desk/my floor. I'm not quite sure how it was managed to be pulled open as it wouldn't clearly take a lot of direct force (as if intentional). However the top part of the packet was still clearly attached so hopefully it wasn't tampered with, the situation just isn't ideal. Hopefully if a place a re-order the next packet wont arrive like that otherwise I will be worried.

Having said all this, the creatine does its job and it tastes nice like mixed berries!
on 23 January 2018
I love bulk powders and I am really happy that they have moved on to amazon so I can get the next day delivery, I ended buying this for my little brother who has been training really hard and I thought this would help him with his recovery so he can train sooner and a lot harder. I would highly recommend this product, cheap and cheerful.
One person found this helpful
on 6 February 2018
Does the job. But I'm definitely deducting a star for including a scoop that is 2/3 the size of the recommended dose. C'mon!
2 people found this helpful
on 25 May 2018
This is a fantastic bargain for a kilo of creatine very pure high quality creatine, from a reputable top quality brand, you won't find this cheaper anywhere else.
it's good 100% creatine so theres no point on spending money on expensive stuff all of it is the same, it works good.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 24 January 2016
This appears to be a genuine product at a very competitive price. The only issue is the scoop - as other reviewers have noted. The packaging suggests 1.5 scoops (approximately 5 grams). Why doesn't it come with scoop that is more precise? Or even two scoops - one of 2.5 grams and one of 5 grams?
2 people found this helpful
on 22 February 2018
Difficult to know how good a supplement is in terms of quality so I go on the review of others and their reputation - seems very good value for money compared to the other options on amazon. Just started using it so will see what it’s like over time.
on 29 April 2018
Product seems good quality and comes in easy to use packaging, with a small scoop. I have noticed the difference at the gym - I'm able to give that little bit more instead of failing straight away. I add a heaped scoop to my protein before the gym. There isn't a flavour, but then this makes taking it a bit weird (as it seems to have a flavour- of nothing). You can either add it to water and down it, or add it to protein so you don't even notice it. You get a lot of creatine for a good price, and I think that one bag will last me a long time. Would recommend.