Customer reviews

Coming Home
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 5 August 2014
I downloaded this song when it first came out and enjoyed it so much that I just had to buy the album too. It is one of the true anthems of 2014, which I could listen to time and time again. It is also a great track to sing along to if you are going on a summer road trip. Highly recommended for both new fans and old!!
on 16 April 2014
When I 1st heard 'Coming Home' I loved it, it's catchy and you end up singing it or humming it without even knowing it, I know I do!! I'm pretty sure this will be a hit for them and if it's not it's a travesty. I know I love it!!
on 28 April 2014
I like some kaiser chief songs.recently watched the graham norton show the kaiser chiefs were on with this new song and I thought it was brilliant.
on 12 May 2014
Really like this, I have not bought one of their songs before, but quite like this one, not worked out if it is because I have grown to like the lead singer over the last few months.
on 17 February 2016
Yes he came home great song
on 15 April 2014
This is a good number from the Kaiser Chiefs. I really like this song. It's up there with Riot and Ruby.
on 8 April 2014
Wonderful song, slightly different style for the Kaiser's I think, shows off Ricky's voice beautifully. I love it. Well Done guys!
on 24 April 2014
LOVE EVERYTHING THEY DO, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND KEEP THE RECORDS COMING,
JUST GREAT AS EVER LADS THANKS
on 25 June 2014
great song very catchy and good to dance to very easy to stream to phone and good value wish i had cd
on 4 April 2014
I really like this song and think it has some great stories behind it. The reason I gave it 4/5 was because I thought it was bit repetitive in places. I would recommend buying this song but I would say to hear the demo first.