on 9 May 2016
Written by various women, this e-book offers a short reading from the Bible for each day, and then some personal commentary or thoughts related to the reading and to the overall theme for the month concerned. Each devotion ends with a prayer, some of which I found helpful and encouraging.

Inevitably the quality and relevance of the commentaries are variable; sometimes I found myself nodding and agreeing, other times shaking my head in bewilderment at some cultural or other reference that meant nothing to me. The book is American, after all, and I am not.

I don’t think I learned anything new from this book, or had any tremendous insights, but I was reminded more than once of something important. I appreciated the time given by the women who put this book together, and I liked having little insights into their very different homes and lives.

I didn't read it according to the dates, but mostly picked it up when travelling as my Kindle is so light and easy to pack. I liked not being tied to dates; but it would probably work more effectively as once-a-day readings starting in January.
on 20 March 2016
I found this a really good read. It really helped me to explore my faith further and gave a deeper insight to parts of the bible that I wasn't as familiar with as well as providing thought provoking ideas are the verses I did know and helped me to look at them from a different perspective. I found it a very interesting read and am amazed that I was able to download it for free from the kindle store given what a good book it was.
on 3 April 2014
This book is an enabler to those who want to pray the scriptures. Praying right is a must for human race, we contend with so many things that hinder praying the mind & will of God and this book helps to start one on the right way.
on 8 May 2014
Really good daily reading plan. Excellent inspirational and thought provoking. I sometimes get carried away and read ahead reading some passages twice.
on 19 September 2014
Great thanks
on 7 December 2014
looking forward to reading it from 1st January
on 6 January 2016
I have.nt read it as yet