Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now New Album - Steps Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Format: MP3 Download|Change

This is a good collection.

It contains music from a broad range of artists - quite an eclectic mix! From Whitney through to Celine Dion through to Miley Cyrus and Sam Bailey. Probably something for everyone here. Overall it is good listening and good background music. There are one or two songs in here that I don't like, but I suppose on a collection like this it is inevitable.

Recommended.
on 29 April 2014
For so many recognisable songs on this compilation it is exceptionally good value. You don't usually get so many top hits together. Would recommend to anyone who wants a mixture of old and new hits.
The songs on this are fantastic, I bought it for my mum for Mothers Day. I had to copy it as I liked every song that was on it!
on 9 May 2014
Fantastic variety of songs to sing along to from all the decades. Would thooughly recommnd to everyone. Very good buy.
on 13 June 2014
Lots of songs, some I'd completely forgotten about. Takes me back to when I could 'BUST A MOVE' (sorry) Great compilation.
on 16 June 2014
This is a cd for the car, as it has a mixture of songs and artists that everyone in the car will enjoy.
on 4 April 2014
Brilliant sounds great, mixtures of great artists x can't wait until I get it going to be listening to it all the time 😊👌
on 10 June 2014
A good compilation of songs at a very reasonable price. If you like the track listing I recommend buying it.
on 27 May 2014
This CD is brilliant up to date music GREAT to sing along to would definitely recommend to buy this album
on 24 March 2015