on 13 July 2017
Enjoyed this album
on 14 July 2017
Amazing
on 2 May 2014
The Pretty Reckless were one of the few band's that I instantly fell in love with. Although I really like this album, it lack's something from the previous. It is still a really cool CD though which I'm happy with.
on 10 April 2014
I adore the band and pre-ordered the album for the release date, it came on the release date without any issues
on 24 May 2017
After listening to a few tracks online I decided to take a chance and buy this album and I'm so glad I did every track is so well made and Taylor momsons voice suits this genre of music so well. Worth every penny.
on 14 April 2016
I love this album, just don't listen to it with your parents in the room.

I also recommend buying their other album 'Light me up'.
on 2 March 2016
Brilliant album...nothing more I can say really
on 9 March 2017
A great rock mix, covering a range of styles from ballads to anthems to stomps. Some of the openings and words aren't what you'd want to play for your Mum though.
on 12 May 2017
Bought this in error for another band I wanted. What a brilliant mistake. Love it!
on 27 April 2017
My daughter loves this. I quite like it too.