1,684

on 20 March 2014
If I could give more stars I would! I nearly didn't read this book as from the cover I thought it was going to be another fifty shades, but I am so happy I changed my mind, this is the most absorbing book I have read in a long time. The sex is very hot but it's the storyline that keeps you reading until the early hours, it's not just believable it's interesting I honestly didn't know what was going to happen from one page to the next. I am sad to finish it but feel it has made a lasting impression on me. I will definitely look for more from this author, absolutely loved it.
on 21 March 2014
What can I say, three books in one go and I had them finished within 3 days. This series was such a page turner. I loved the twist in book 2 with Celia, wasn't expecting that and book 3 wow, the twist was amazing and I just had to keep reading even though I was tortured and in so much pain for Alayna. I am now functioning on 2 hours sleep after refusing to stop reading until I got to the end of book 3. It was a journey I know I will return too and when you look forward to re-reading a book that is always a good sign. The price for these 3 books was amazing too, just £0.49 and you get page turners that will make you want to stay awake just to see what is going to happen next. Loved Hudson's character too and even Sophie the nasty nasty mother. Definitely recommending this series to all my friends.
on 19 March 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this trilogy, even staying up late one night because I couldn't put it down, (hubby was away so no problem). The characters to me all had a part to play not just someone who was filling the page, I really did get pulled in. I could understand one of the main characters problems (no spoilers) I think a lot of people have done this.. if not so intense.. at some time but as for the other well i could of slapped him then I wanted him myself. It was nice getting the trilogy together as there was no cliffhanger.
on 19 March 2014
I loved reading these titles so much they nothing like I've read so far....I get so involved and lost in the characters when I read so this was great, fantastically written, didn't want the story to end I laughed and cried sadness and joy, wished it could go on and on, look forward to reading Hudson reading it from his side. Although it talks about sex I think its more about love and passion rather then just hot steamy sex compared to some other books I've read and the storyline is intense and captivating cant praise these books enough first I've read of Laurelin Page but if any of her others are like this one I will definitely absolutely read, captured me from beginning to end.
on 24 March 2014
I couldn't put this Trilogy down and read all three books in 24 hours. The story had me captivated from the start.

The characters were brilliantly brought to life, their anguish and personal traumas felt.

Cannot wait for Hudson to see this story from his perspective. Highly recommended!!!
on 24 March 2014
Laurels page you are amazing, I couldn't put thi book trilogy down and when it was over i wanted more! Can't wait for Hudson and his side of the story, the teaser had me hooked immediately just like the trilogy. Hudson is just WOW I want more.
on 16 May 2016
Brilliant series and definitely a must read...and there is plenty to read! Nice to get a series that isn't split into a trilogy for the sake of earning extra money, but for the fact that each book is long enough to be separate!

This series has obsessions, manipulation, twists, turns, passion, love, heartache, friendship, compassion, betrayal, secrets and a storyline that will have you hooked, and characters that you will absolutely love as well as a few who you will absolutely hate!

Its a perfect read and a well deserved rating of 5 stars!!
on 24 March 2014
Being a complete prole, I am not really interested in the love lives of the one per cent, but, as I was laid up with stinking cold, and this was a trilogy on offer for 49p, I just couldn't say no.

Either by accident or by design, the plot is a reworking of a French 18th century novel (a classic, so it's no bad thing). Just about all the major characters are bonkers, there's melodrama all the way through, so all in all, plenty to distract from my disdain for grumpy rich blokes. (Really, you have lots and lots of money get over everything else!!)

There isn't much humour to provide respite from the drama, and as the one character that provides some consistent light relief, Leisl deserves her own book as reward for her efforts here!
on 24 March 2014
What can I say... this is an amazing trilogy. I really felt for the characters in this series. I literally couldn't put it down. A roller coaster of emotions all the way through. Can't wait for the next book "Hudson" can't believe I've got to wait till July.
on 2 June 2016
Read all three books. Characters and dialogue was good and at times very funny. The storyline was very good. I really liked the character development, everyone was very well done especially the two main leads and the villains. Its a story about truth, lies, betrayal and trust. One of the better romance novels. Recommend as it was a real page turner.