on 15 September 2014
I am going to write about this book as I have literally just finished all 3 books and I am hot under the collar. “If you want possessive alpha male, I can certainly comply.” with a line like this it gives you and idea of the type of book I am writing about. It begins with a pretty normal female character in Alayna she has had her issues in the past with wanting to find love but taking it to a certain extent that is deemed "STALKER" after over coming these issues a seriously hot suited man walks into the bar she works in and from that moment although she knows deep down he would not be good for her after a little persuasion on his part she is soon falling for him.

Hudson (the suited man) soon has her just where he wants her in his bed but what he doesn't count on is falling in love with her, the relationship was meant to be a deal to throw people of course but instead he wants Alayna and not for show but for everything.

It is a very hot book with plenty of naughty added in, it also has an extremely bitchy female character in Celia who is trying to bring Alayna's past back to haunt her by making it look like she was stalking Celia when the whole time it was Celia being the stalker little to Alayna's knowledge.

What I liked as well even though Hudson and Alayna have their own issues when you put the pair together it made them whole gave them hope. Nothing like a good story to warm your heart.

All in all considering I stumbled on this trilogy by accident I found it pretty darn good and look forward to reading Hudson which is things from his view point as far as I know which should be interesting I hope it goes into the reason behind his game playing and tell us more about his super bitch of a mother because I grew to hate that women with her horrible comments.

I love the fact this book drew me into there world the characters jumping off the pages like you are watching a tv programme. Looking forward to finding more books by Laurelin Paige.

Hope this helps you guys and you enjoy this book as much as I did especially the rollercoaster of emotions it will send you on.
on 23 March 2014
I enjoyed reading these books and would have no hesitation in recommending them. It is about a young girl who has an obsession with stalking in that she finds a boyfriend and when things do not work out she stalks them, and in the end has a restraining order set against her. It is believed she suffers from this condition as she is looking to be loved, as she lost her parents when she was 16 and does not get on with her brother. She then meets a man who has a tendency to want to manipulate and control, and thinks it is a game. It is worth a read
on 2 May 2014
This was 49 pence so when I downloaded it, I didn’t care if it turned out to be rubbish. I mean, it did start off as if it was going to be another 50 Shades-type experience but it got better. And better. These were very readable books and had me catching a chapter whenever I could. Some of Laynie's thought processes were tiresome and skippable but the resolution in Book Three was great and sealed off the story well. Not sure I would buy Hudson, just don’t know. I felt the story was nicely rounded off already in these books.
on 3 April 2014
Loved it! A brilliant trilogy at a bargain price of 49p for all three books!!
Lots of twists and turns that I didn't see coming and by the end I was totally blubbering! And that amazing song, that I already loved anyway, *sigh* , just made me buy the whole album!! Well, if Laurelin Paige didn't already have me, she totally had me at that song. The ending of this book had my chin wobbling big time, and Hudson Pierce knocked the romance factor out of the ball park ;-)
Read it, you know you want to!!
on 1 August 2014
I couldn't put the book down, the characters are believable and more in depth than others like it. It even makes some in jokes about these books. I thought it would be predictable story as I have read several trilogies like it but I was wrong, just as I thought I had predicted it, something else happened to shock or to change the stories. I loved the characters and really felt like they could be real.
on 15 August 2016
I've read this trilogy back to back. Couldn't put my kindle down. Loved the way the story developed between Alayna and Hudson. Their different backgrounds and pasts to overcome. I must admit Ceila had me convinced!!! Brilliant story.....
Fixed on You - is a promising trilogy, with damaged characters try and build a functional relationship together. I love the crazy in it!!! Oh....and its hot!

Found in You - Well holly hotness! If I thought the first book was good this is even better. That is one messed up family! I still love all the crazy.

Forever with You - Prefect ending!!

There's nothing more I can say.
on 6 April 2014
Man with dark past with commitment issues meets girl (who ends up his employee) and fall in love, sound familiar? I think I have read at least half a dozen books now with the same plot, but actually this book does differ with more intriguing and in some ways disturbed characters and a secret that is being played out throughout the books. Would recommend and at a bargain price!
on 4 April 2014
Thoroughly enjoyed this trilogy adored Hudson especially in book 3. Liked the story it had everything, great main characters, plus secondary ones, loved Mira, also the baddie who was evil wanted to punch her lights out. Looking forward to Hudson's before and after story. Well done Lauralin for a super book.
on 22 May 2017
This is the third time I have reads the trilogy & it is still a good read I like the way that Hudson starts to realise that he is in love with Alayna but can not tell her & the way that Alayna is forthcoming with her affections for Hudson. I will defiantly recommend this to friends it is a modern romance to read again & again.