on 26 April 2014
can almost always find what I am looking for at a good price, and with no fuss ordering and delivery.
on 16 January 2016
nI got this app as I have it on my laptop, its very useful for getting information on things etc. I use this quiet often.
on 9 March 2017
good
on 1 April 2017
Not very good
on 29 April 2017
Good
on 18 July 2014
A must app for everyone .
on 5 February 2015
I downloaded Dolphin in the hope it would aid in playing flash videos (as recommended by online help groups). Dolphin immediately requested I install this app. Why, I don't know, as it doesn't seem to do anything, and I've deleted it again. Total crap, don't waste your time. At least it was free so all I wasted was time and effort.
on 14 December 2014
Great addition to my Kindle fire and far far better than the Kindle voice app which I could never get to work.
Not before time
on 5 December 2014
Same as my last, have read quite a number since I started back in June 14, all have been excellent, that is if you like the ex army Major who wanders the US States solving problems, think of a human superman who can take on half a dozen men+ and win!!!
on 9 August 2014
You just press on the microphone and talk. It then recognises what you said and searches for it. Speak quite fast without leaving a pause between words, or it will search for the first word only. I think I am getting a 95+ per cent success rate. This is fantastic.