on 27 June 2014
When I first heard this album, I thought it was a bit too modern and "electronic" for me. However, like so many EI tracks, they get under your skin and you can't stop singing along to them. There are some very modern, "club", dance type songs ( I love You and I), and there's the absolutely fabulous, (Enrique at his best), slow ones like El Perdedor which is my favourite. While I prefer classic Enrique songs, I think this is an album which has something for everyone, and EI's creativity and collaborations should definitely bring him some new fans and there's just about enough classic Enrique to satisfy his old ones . I do hope that EI doesn't leave his routes too far behind as his voice has such passion and feeling, it has to be shown to its best. I was a bit surprised at a "Chipmunks" like rendition in "Still your King" but now happily sing along to it. There's probably only one track that I can't get into, and that's "Physical" with Jennifer Lopez, sorry, I know there are many that love it. All in all, a great album and well worth the purchase.
on 2 June 2014
I like Enrique's voice: it's exciting and has feel, and can emote a story and drama. But, sadly. this CD doesn't let his vocals free to do that and appears drowned by too much heavy beating and electronic-influenced arrangements; I just wish there were numbers on this CD that would set his vocals free to full expression. Was he trying to do something different? Maybe, but it didn't quite work for me.

Barry
on 11 May 2014
WHOW is all I can say about this amazing collection of songs. The albums has the best of everything, slow songs so beautiful, modern songs that just make you wanna dance and ding. The duets are just brilliant with PitBall, Kyle, FloRida and two brilliant Spanish duets. I play the album every day beginning to end,over and over. Enrique is an amazing artist and this just shows how talented he is. I gave every one of his albums .The delux album is worth the extra money. Every song on this is fantastic and unlike a lot of albums you don't have to skip a single track.
on 1 July 2014
This artist never ceases to impress. His music is always top notch and really good, whether he sings in Spanish or in English. I love the duet with Kylie Minogue, entitled "You're Beautiful", but I like all the songs on this album. He always has interesting music. This album is somewhat graphic in a subtle way on the side of sex. The title says it all. I like the whole album.
on 22 June 2014
This album has been slated by the critics for too many tracks where Enriqie colaborates with other artist for example Pitbull and that he needs to move his music forward and reinvent himself . However personally I love the collaborations and find the whole albulm very enteraining and one of his best in recent years - if you like Enrique you won't be disappointed.
on 8 January 2015
Omg this album is absolutely FANTASTIC. I love every single song on this album even the Spanish ones. I went to the Sex And Love concert in Manchester but I had already bought the album so I knew the words to all the songs he performed. Buy this album everybody you WILL love it.
on 2 July 2014
Having heard him sing live on a TV show, this CD is like listening to a computer sing. The voice is so processed with auto-tune working serious overtime. So this is the face of popular modern music now?. Probably the reason I hardly buy any recent music.
on 29 August 2017
Purchased for my girlfriend, it was Cheaper than the I tunes price!
on 13 October 2017
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 8 September 2017