Customer reviews

Price:£5.99

on 1 January 2016
Typical Enrique album
on 7 May 2014
Great cd, music doesn't get boring I've played it non stop since putting it in my car. Would definitely recommend.
There are a couple of tracks on this CD I really like, and I'm sure the others will grow on me the more I play it
on 19 June 2014
this a bit more up beat than other Enrique albums but I love it. makes me smile while driving along in my car!
on 3 May 2014
Have been waiting a long time for this new album. It does not disappoint! Enrique once again at his very best!
on 27 June 2014
Excellent to listen, bop run, walk or jog to!! Lots of sexy latin American vibes - would recommend to anyone
on 30 April 2014
Bought on a whim and haven't regretted it. Really like the mix of music and surprised how much I enjoyed it.
on 5 May 2014
Good to hear an album where you can listen to everyone of the songs without having to skip any. Brilliant.
on 10 April 2014
Brilliant CD i just love Enrique's music looking forward to the next CD and news of the forth coming tour
on 18 April 2014
Having seen the conert in New York, had to have the album. Was not disappointed by all the great tracks.