on 9 May 2017
Who knew these app versions of the classic gamebooks could breath so much new life into them. A great start with this one, very immersive and lovingly done.
on 26 March 2014
Great for children and adults alike. I'd recommend this to this anybody and if you see it come up as a free app then certainly grab it.

If you have read/play any of the fighting fantasy books by Ian Livingstone and Steve Jackson and enjoyed them then you will like this. This is actually the Sorcery book converted to app which works really nicely. I read/play the book back in the 80's and enjoyed it though I found it to be a bit on the short side. Same for this app which is why I've given in 4 stars. If it had been cheaper or free then it would have got 5 stars! Also we are waiting for the next 3 books to hit kindle. I would have preferred they had combined the 4 books into one app, but that's just me. Anyway, it's a nice game and it's great to play a bit of nostalgia for an oldie like me, but it's also good for children. Makes a person actually read rather than just tapping a screen mindlessly.
on 29 March 2014
I love this app it's just like the books, I would really recommend getting it. Been waiting forever for I to come out on kindle and finally it has! Great little game and when people say it's 'Too short' it's not it took me 3 days to complete so if you want a "Pick your Path" themed app you defiantly should get this one.
on 12 March 2014
Been waiting for this to get to kindle and it's a delight! If you played it before, great memories, coupled with amazing new visuals and excitinggmeplay. If you're new to it, buy and revel in it, glorious! Roll on part two and Khare!!!
on 28 March 2014
Completely recommend, it's like a mash up of Skyrim, The wolf among us and Dungeons and dragons. Can't wait for part 2 to be out on Kindle Fire
on 21 March 2014
This is a fab adventure dice roll of a game reminds of the books I read as a lad. graphics and story are exciting. Only 2 small issues, little pricey for an App and a little too short, just as I was getting into it, it looks like I will need to splash out on another 3 billies. still worth it? "go left if you think it is worth it, go right if you think it is not" !!!!!!!
on 18 March 2014
It was really great to come across this app. Took me back a few years but with a real 21st Century twist! A really well plotted adventure and a really interesting combat system make it very addictive.
I see the sequel is already available on apple products and i can only hope that it'll be coming to android soon (like now, today please!)
on 27 April 2014
This is a amazing story driven game, similar in the way of telltale's 'The walking dead' series, the choices you make affect your progress for better or worse. I strongly advise that if you do not enjoy reading do not buy this title, i have seen too many review saying things such as "uhg too much reading, boring not enough guns i only like games which do things for me uhhggggg' why buy a game which revolves around reading. Hell, before you even buy the game look it up on youtube or something, The Yogscast have done a brilliant play through showing the game off and the different aspects of it. I highly recommend this game if you enjoy a strong story driven adventure, and have a strong imagination. So far there is only 1 part of 4 but the second one is on its way, it's already been release for apple so it can't be far behind for Amazon app store. ADVENTURE IS OUT THERE!
on 24 March 2014
A wonderful adaptation of the Steve Jackson choose your own adventure book. I've been waiting ages for this game to come to Kindle and it's well worth £3.00. Can't wait for part 2.
on 16 March 2014
Having played a majority of the FF books as a child, I was very happy to see the transition to electronic game book. The story remains the same and the adventure is still there. This is a great app for those used to FF game books and newcomers alike. Really looking forward to part two.