on 13 May 2015
Quality
on 3 June 2011
Product is small made. My daughter was very slender and I bought a 12-18 months suit for her when she was 13 months old..........it was neat with no growing room even though she was only 13 months.
on 31 December 2010
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. BOUGHT THIS FOR MY GRANDSON DURING THE PERIOD OF SNOW. KEEPS HIM COMPLETELY DRY, WARM, BUT NOT TOO HOT. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TO ANY PARENT OR GRANDPARENT ESPECIALLY FOR WINTER WEAR.
BOUGHT AS A CHRISTMAS PRESENT BUT THE SNOW ARRIVED IN ABUNDANCE, HENCE THE NEED TO USE IT A LOT EARLIER. I'M SO GLAD WE DID. HE WAS ABLE TO GO OUT IN THE SNOW, FOR THE FIRST TIME, AS HE IS ONLY 17 MONTHS OLD, AND REALLY ENJOY SLEDGING IN HIS NEW SUIT.
on 16 September 2013
I had read the reviews before making this order of size 2-3 yrs for my 22-month-old son. He's not chubby, actually on the thin side, especially compared with his twin sister. The delivery was very prompt and the quality of the snowsuit looks very good, but unfortunately it's too small for my son so I have to return it. Perhaps I'll order a bigger size after this one is successfully returned.
on 25 July 2013
Used this during the winter season and it arrived very quickly
My 18 month old used this outdoors in the snow and it kept him very warm and happy

The outer material is very soft
and inside it is of fleecy material

Will definitely buy again!
on 27 October 2013
It was exactly what my grandson needed and at the right price. It is nice to buy grandchildren presents especially when your daughter in law loves the present.
on 25 March 2014
Super smart and super cosy. got here in quick time and was what I have been looking for a long time.Can't ask for a better price! well worth it!! I went for a 24-36mths for my tall 20mth boy. reviews were right definitely go up a size if not 2! zip snagged a little first time using but I was kneeling in front of son to put on- never works! ive learnt from my mistakes with most coats always do from behind him now. have had for over 2mths now and its still looking brand new. great that hood is fitted. Love it and when he grows out of it will be def buy next size up as its a god send in this uk weather and too top it off his cousin his very jealous that he hasn't got a smart all in one suit like this. I know what ill be getting him as a pressie next then!
on 12 December 2012
I bought a size 18-24 (92cm) and a 24-36 (98cm) suit.
While the smaller one just fits my son (he is 83cm tall, 14months old), the larger one is much too big.
I bought the suit because of the 5000 water level, as I assume he will be sitting in snow much this winter. The suit is very tight around the center and the legs would always slip up, if I hadn't sewn on a strap to pull over his shoes (why isn't that included anyway?)

Nevertheless I like it a lot, because it keeps him dry and warm for a reasonable prize. (a comparable suit would have cost around 90£ in Germany)
We'll see how long it lasts, and when I have to change to the next size.
on 13 November 2013
i got my daughter this exact make when she was almost a year old, i got a really big size so it would last, 3 years later she has just grown out of it and its still in perfect condition so i though i would get one for my son who is now a year old and once again i ordered a larger size so it would last, this one is just not the same, it has less padding in and just doesnt feel like the great quality that the other did, i got my first from a go outdoors shop and wish i had gone there again as i think this might be a knock off. itl do for now but stitching already coming out a bit i just dont think it will last.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 1 September 2014
Excellent piece of clothing to keep little ones dry and comfortable in various weather/play.

When its zipped up, the only real part that can get wet is their feet, hand and face. The rest of their body is very well protected.

It has a lot of space for them to move, so does not restrict movment, so they can roll jump, run, as much as they like.

The reflectors are a nice touch also.

Easy to get on as the zip goes all the way from one leg up to the neck.

Worn lots fo times and still looks as good as new.

HIghly recommended.