on 30 April 2015
Excellent service. Speedy delivery & good email updates. The bag is small, as others have said, but it is as described. It is perfect for my purposes. I bought it for my 12 year old son to carry allergy medicine. It comfortably holds 2 epipens & a bottle of antihistamine. There is an inside pouch in the main section too. Front pocket is big enough for a packet of tissues & mobile phone. Rear zipped pocket for small purse/wallet/keys. There is an open/unzipped section which will hold a bottle of water or small umbrella. The strap length is adequate. I had to shorten it for my son & at full length, I can wear it fine. (I'm not slim!) Perhaps wouldn't suit a tall, large person so well, but ideal for a boy/teenager/female or slim gent.
All in all, perfect for going out summer walks or into town.
Photos attached.
review image review image review image
33 Comments| 66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 May 2017
Ordered this specifically for a weekend away but unfortunately it took a long time to arrive and I got it a week after I got back. So I haven't actually used it myself, but my 12 year old daughter has recently used this bag to go to a fairground and found it to be really handy. She could fit a lot of stuff in and it was comfortable to wear and kept her money/phone safe. As you can wear it across the front of your body it didn't get in the way when she was on the rides! If she will give me it back I'm sure I will find it useful it looks just like on the picture and could be for either males or females. It only lost a star because of how long it took to arrive.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 14 April 2017
This has been well used... and I mean seriously well used.

Missus often wear just leggings, and this is a perfect solution when there's no pockets available.

It's not massive, you can just about for a 500ml bottle in the main compartment, but more than enough room for items like mobile, cigarettes, etc.

Had it for months, still looks ace, apart from the zipper tags - they look like they've been through wars. :) Would have been nicer if theyd been real leather, o they wouldn't split and fray like the current ones.
on 18 June 2017
I'm a female and although these are advertised as men's bags they are great for women too! I love these bags, I have three of them in different colours and use them all the time for work, shopping,
They are especially handy if you hi young children and a pram and toddlers to handle as it's fits snug to the body and leaves both hands free for other other things. Unlike a cross body shoulder type which swings about as you bend. They are basic and the quality is basic but for the price they do the job and don't fall apart!
Delivery is lengthy but it's coming economy from China so expect to wait around 6 weeks. Worth the wait in my opinion.
on 30 January 2017
Slightly smaller than I had imagined but still manages to hold my phone, wallet, and a few other essentials avoiding that awkward pocket bulge, it's quite low key as well so people won't necessarily notice it
on 13 January 2017
Arrived ok, well made considering I paid around a fiver,very pleased with my purchase. Thanks.
on 11 May 2017
Great value, slightly smaller than expected but that's my fault as not measured - took the image shown as a iPad but obviously a smaller tablet. Husband pleased with his "man bag"!!
on 1 April 2017
Ideal bag to just stow your essentials and get them out of your pockets. I like the way with it being cross-body, you can spin it around from back to front to get access to what you need without taking off the bag. Overall great purchase, extremely happy and fantastic price.
on 15 June 2017
Quite good and handy bag. I will be using it for long-run rollerskate trips. It fits the essentials perfectly, plus a bottle of liquid, as well.
on 29 April 2017
really useful little bag. Comfortable to wear and keeps all my valuables close by. well made and well designed. good value would buy again.