Customer reviews

on 21 March 2014
This is one of several pirated versions of the NIV Bible put out by the same person in the same week through Amazon's self-publishing service. Don't waste your money on it. The verses in Genesis aren't even in the right order. Check the author before buying a NIV Bible on Kindle - if it is legitimate the author name will be the name of the translation or publisher.
on 14 March 2014
As a new kindle owner I am not at all impressed with the format of this bible. It doesn't seem that it is possible to go from one book in the bible to another. The only way to negotiate it is to go page by page unless of course you knew the page number wanted and how would you know that. Would not recommend it to anyone. Any serious bible reader would want to be able to move around it easily.
33 Comments| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 March 2014
This download is impossible to read as the verses are not consecutive, they run: 1,2,10,11,3,4,5,6,13,14,7,8,9, & so on. The only way to move from one book to another is page by page; so to get to the book of Revelation you would have to start at Genesis & flick page by page. I dread to think how many hours it would take.
I have a version on my mobile which is really easy to use, you can flick from one book to another or from one chapter to another, Also you can carry out a search to find a particular passage or text.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 April 2014
This e-version which has just been released has verses jumbled in each chapter. I've alerted you to this problem and you promised to contact me again when you've got the publisher to fix it. But that was some weeks ago.
on 3 April 2014
I have tried to open the books in the bible and have been unsuccessful. My friends who also have kindle's have also been unable to open the books for me, so I know it isn't something I am doing wrong.
on 2 April 2014
Total rubbish. All verses scrambled. Don're waste your time with it!
I did not realise Amazon would allow this to be accessed.
on 14 October 2014
Somehow the text gets jumbled and verses are not in order so nearly useless