on 28 April 2014
This mop is ideal for keeping our fully tiled house clean. It is light and easy to use and the removable hand attachment is perfect for those cleaning jobs which are difficult to do - shower screens, grout, oven etc.

The removable pads are easy to wash and the whole device has made me feel that I can be in control of my home environment.
60 people found this helpful
on 17 August 2015
This is the first time I've used a steam mop and what a difference it makes! Out of the box, it is really simple to set up. The mop seems well built yet is lightweight. I was up and running in a matter of minutes. There's no doubt that the mop itself does a great job on floors; looking at the mop head afterwards shows how much dirt it lifts. However, the detachable part is the piece of equipment I am most impressed with. It generates a great amount of steam and the results are impressive! It's made the grouting in my bathroom as white as when it was first placed. The nozzle to direct the steam means that all those small, difficult to get to areas are now easy to clean. I love it.
3 people found this helpful
on 6 November 2015
This steam cleaner is excellent, I've use it on tiled and wood floor in my house and it brings both up really clean. I've also spilt drink on my carpet and it's brought the stain out by hold the steamer over it for a moment, I've also used it as a hand held and cleaned grout inbetween tiles, the only downfall is the lead is quite short so you do have to keep going back and unplugging it quite a bit
3 people found this helpful
on 4 July 2015
Had to do a lot of research on one of these devices - We had a Sainsbury's own brand for £30 before and liked it a lot - but it was only a floor mop and the cable catch broke off.

This one does it all. The only issue with it (and as far as I can tell with all these mops) is that the cable is only 5 metres which is diabolical. I added a 10 metre cable on straight away without too much hassle and now I can use it all over the house from one central power point. The water lasts a surprising long time without refilling.

Used some of the other tools with no issues to report and bought more mop towels.
on 15 July 2014
Does the job only drawback is having to use deironised water
13 people found this helpful
on 7 June 2014
It is easy to use, but I found the machine on the heavy side, a little like a vacuum cleaner.
It does a good job but can leave the floor damp until it dries.
On the whole very good, another tool to our cleaning arsenal.
JW
8 people found this helpful
on 26 April 2015
I absolutely love this!! I bought my mum and my grandparents one too! It works wonders on my tiled floor, carpets and even cleaned the oven with little effort!
6 people found this helpful
on 16 September 2015
I have now had a replacement but it is as bad as the first one, I paid £70 for this 1st one in Feb and right from the start it only steamed for a min then chugged away for a couple and this goes on until Ive finished the floor so it takes much longer than using a mop, I have asked Morphy Richards to collect the two of them and refund my money ,so with half the money I can get one that works
2 people found this helpful
on 29 August 2015
I found this to be a very good steamer with lots of steam from the larger than usual head. I've used it to steam clean floors, and also used it handheld to clean a few Blazers, it worked well. I tried the tile grout attachment and same as other reviewers I found it quite flimsy. All said though, a great item for a reasonable price
on 7 October 2015
This is great for floors. Not for windows or showers, as it's too strong. Took the sealant away from the shower, and ended up with a leak. Nice stain on my downstairs ceiling now.
I would say use with caution. And don't believe all the wonderful claims.