on 2 April 2017
great album! my favourite song is 'Lady Patra'!
on 19 July 2015
Some good known songs on here and some good unknown songs, decent rapper with original voice, swears a lot but it wasn't unexpected.
Good for Iggy fans.
on 4 March 2017
Like the delivery and price.
on 10 February 2017
Great
on 7 October 2017
Now a Iggy fan!
on 6 May 2014
I have to be hones and say that this isn't normally my kind of music, but after hearing Fancy" several times I took the plunge and bought the album on Amazon MP3.
There's several layers to this album, superficially it's got a punchy sound that adds to the catchy nature of many of the tracks. Underneath there is a message of self improvement, ambition and self reliance that adds substance to many of the tracks.
I like this album and it now regularly keeps me company on my daily commute!
VINE VOICEon 25 April 2014
I've been waiting for this album since I heard WORK. The other singles she released - change your life, fancy, bounce added to the anticipation. Finally it's here! I have to say I thought the non-released tracks would be pretty rubbish but they are not! Every track is a gem. Surprisingly varied, well produced and no tracks that need skipping. Well done iggy!
on 19 May 2014
This album is start to finish incredible. Production value is beautiful and Iggy employs various sub-genres of rap to create an incredibly diverse rap album. The collaborations are stellar such as British pop starlet Rita Ora and synthpop underdog Charli XCX (who is very almost ready to break through) to another rapper, T.I.
The New Classic was definitely worth the wait and Iggy Azalea deserves this time to bask in the limelight with success of newest single "Fancy" breaking the US.
Well done, Iggy.
on 27 August 2014
Well i shall first start off saying i am not a huge rap fan never have been and never will be. I usually buy one album a week a risk album i call it one in which i don't know any songs or from an artist i never heard of or genre i never try etc...

So i decided on a rap one this week. Having heard Change Your Life,Fancy and Black Widow i was aware of Iggy and of course from Problem by Ariana Grande. I was slowly warming to Fancy and Rita Ora really knocks it out of the park on Black Widow. So i decided to but this album and see what it's like and i really got to say i am very impressed and has helped me find an appreciation for rap.

Songs like Walk The Line and Nothing is Impossible really makes me wish she releases more of her solo tracks not duets of all the songs i think Black Widow,Work and F**k Love are my highlights and i am really warming a lot to fancy

Is it worth £2.99? If you love the genre then yes for me it is too i was willing to buy Black Widow on it's own and that is 99p i would of bought Fancy at some point so that is another 99p so under 2 pounds for 2 songs or 12 for an extra pound? No Brain er and i discovered a new album and that i may even like rap in the future!
on 5 June 2016
I bought this for my girlfriend for Christmas as she liked a few Iggy Azalea songs. It wasn't a terrible buy but she was disappointed. The hit singles were obviously the best songs, but most of the others just didn't match up. It's probably only an album for a big Izzy Azalea fan. If you just like her singles, you might be disappointed by the quality of the rest of the titles.