Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

on 1 April 2014
I think this book is excellent. I don't think it's going to "cure" everyone's back problems, but I do think it could go a long way in helping to do so. Some readers may think Andrew Scott repeats his healthy lifestyle message too often, but I feel he is spot on, and the exercises he suggests are very useful. If you suffer from a bad back or neck, I think this book is worth reading.
on 13 June 2014
A good, short read with useful practical tips for those of us who suffer from on going back problems. I liked the interesting information about the anatomy of the back and how diet and life style all impacts on general well being.
on 8 April 2014
A lot of writing to say very little that is nothing other than common sense.
BUT if you are new to back pain and have never really thought about your diet/lifestyle then it's not a bad place to start.
on 3 April 2014
The book told me very little that I didn't know already.....I found it quite shallow. I read it on one three hour journey.