Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Eminem Shop now Shop now

on 21 January 2015
This is one of the best games of this tripe I've played. And for under £2 the bonus chapter was also excellent in play and in length. Graphics are good, especially love all the attention to detail in the buildings etc. Some of the clues had me stumped as there wasn't an obvious solution and some of the clues were confusing as some of the items were difficult to highlight and move, so I presumed my interpretation to be wrong, but after repeatedly tapping in and around the objects I'd find the right place to activate the action. Thoroughly enjoyed, great storyline and well worth the money....as I have to rest an injured leg, this was a really enjoyable distraction! Thank you developers!
on 21 December 2015
Great game but too short, just getting into it and it was complete. In the collector's edition there is a bonus level but I haven't played it yet as I expect that will also be too short!
on 28 August 2015
Enjoyable game with good graphics and hidden object puzzles. However, once or twice the game just froze and I had to come out of it then reboot. This
is why I didn't give it 5 stars. Otherwise enjoyable.
on 23 March 2017
Not for me
on 6 July 2014
Very goog and enjoyable experience in the morning with this if possible. Much pleasure playing this game very good at home and on the bus
on 6 November 2014
Play a lot of games like this one and it doesn't disappoint. Good graphics and good story. Very enjoyable game.
on 24 March 2014
This is a really good game plays great on kindle fire great graphics and quite puzzling hidden object scenes would recommend it and worth the price.
on 4 April 2014
I have played many big fish games but this one just will not work on my kindle,waste of time and money very disappointed.
on 22 March 2014
Fabulous game again from bigfish. Lovely graphics, great story, lots of puzzles and good game length. Looking forward to the next 'shiver' now.
on 8 April 2014
The reason being i downloaded it but all i get is a Big Fish screen and it stays there , so cant play game