on 31 March 2014
As with all the "Now" cds no-one will ever like all the tracks, but this one has a pretty good selection. However an "I don't remember hearing this" track always seems to creep in, but on the whole this is a pretty good cd.
17 people found this helpful
on 15 April 2014
We love this as it a mixture of songs which i love and its child friendly so when were in the car we can all sing (very badly) and enjoy the music.
13 people found this helpful
on 15 April 2014
Best album I've listened too for a while, not a song I don't like. A good variety mixing new songs and popular old songs
15 people found this helpful
on 18 June 2014
A great selection of songs on this CD. I bought it for my 7 year old daughter. I am thrilled she is getting into music. I am 32 and I would have bought it for myself anyway!! At least I can listen to some decent songs when she plays her music like a teenager!
6 people found this helpful
on 15 February 2015
Some good songs to put you in a good mood! I enjoyed listening to this album. As in all compilations there are tracks you wouldn't have included yourself, but that's just a matter of musical taste. You can always skip past them!
2 people found this helpful
on 17 January 2017
I bought this for the gym and happy I did. Upbeat feel good songs with a good pace for the treadmill. Walking is much less boring.
on 12 April 2018
Excellent.
on 2 April 2014
I enjoy different music, so this album suited me. Not top of the charts, but good music to listen and chill
8 people found this helpful
on 12 July 2016
Yes I do feel good when I listen to it. Great price too! Had to buy my friend one as she loves it. Here's to dancing around the kitchen while you cook! No duds.
on 27 July 2016
Got this for a couple of wanted tunes. Found that most of the rest were really average.
Consolation - it didn't cost much