Customer reviews

Price:£0.99

on 6 August 2017
Good book.
on 4 April 2017
Recomend to anybody that love a good story with a happy end , and especially if you are a gardener, Even better
on 17 August 2017
great
on 22 July 2017
I liked the book and it ended a little to soon for my liking.I wanted to see if all was well with Tilly before

I read the next book.
on 6 January 2016
Really nice book
on 20 October 2014
like the 1st book and enjoyed the 2nd also
on 23 January 2015
Loved it
Another great read,I just love the Ivy Lane series,read this won in a day .while on holiday bring on number 3
on 28 October 2014
Loved it. Already read part 3 and can't wait for part 4.
on 9 July 2014
This isn't one of my review books but after a terrible week of not feeling like reading and feeling exhausted. I decided to read this in the hope it would make me want to read again. I've got to say Cathy really did not disappoint with this at all.
We are back at the Ivy Lane Allotments and it is now Summer, the allotments are buzzing as they have been told a film crew is coming along to film them for the Summer, culminating in the Annual Show.
All the wonderful characters are back, Tilly, who is slowly blossoming like a sunmer rose. Gemma and her garden shed beauty treatments, Gemma's teenage daughter Mia. Also all the other wonderful characters. We also have a couple of new characters Aiden (I'm not sure if he is genuine or not) and his cameraman (sorry it's late when I'm writing this and can't remember his name).
Cathy manages to pack so much into so few chapters, there is also a fire and secrets to come out from some of our favourite characters, also we have further hints at Tilly's past and such a cliff hanger of on an ending......
Cathy also leaves us wondering so much, when will we find out about Tilly's past? Will Tilly choose Charlie or Aiden?
All I can say is roll on Autumn, I really can't wait for Ivy Lane - Autumn.