Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Shop now Fitbit

on 29 April 2014
I have to say I haven't bought any of these on the high street so don't know how much they cost, but I think this is really good value. I purchased this and it arrived pretty quickly and it was 10 packets, each containing one zomling (no houses). I bought them for my son's birthday party (party bags) as the kids (age 6) all collect Trashies. Zomlings are what they all want now!
on 14 May 2014
My little nephew was over the moon with them there now all the craze at his school so he's very happy.
on 3 November 2014
Not a lot for your money but my son liked them
on 4 May 2015
kids loved them
on 4 August 2015
Overpriced
on 23 April 2014
Wanted a particular zombling but that wasnt the one i got. Also i paid nearly £7 for this item as i believed there were 10 in this pack.... but there was only one. You can buy these single figures for 50p in tesco ... so a complete waste of money :(