on 9 July 2014
This is the newest instalment of the Tinkerbell movies. In this one, Tinkerbell and her friends have to work together to bring back the stolen blue pixie dust from a band of naughty pirates, led by James (aka Captain Hook).

Zarina is a dust-keeper fairy with alchemist tendencies - she undertakes various experiments with her stockpiled fairy dust, but to no avail, until a speck of blue pixie dust gets lodged in her hair, which she then uses for her experiments. With the addition of this catalyst, all kinds of exciting things happen to the pixie dust. It turns different colours and proves to have the ability to give fairies new and different talents. The potential social impact upon Pixie Hollow is, sadly, ignored, however, talent-switching means that the fairies have to work together, help each other out and aren't restricted to their specific niche areas quite as much as usual.

The story is really very good - we watch with our children and we have really enjoyed this three times through already. It's definitely the best of the series thus far. The pirate songs are hilarious and the voice acting is marvellous (with Christina Hendricks from Mad Men voicing Zarina and the rather deliciously louche Tom Hiddleston aka Loki from Thor as James 'Captain Hook').

There is little by way of peril and minimal 'comedy' fighting, so this really is suitable for very young children - we have let our 2.5 year old boys watch it with no problems at all. And our 4 year old girl simply loves it.

This is a far more balanced Tinkerbell movie - Vidia is less of a 'baddie' and Zarina is a super new addition to the cast. It's already a firm favourite in our family.
on 23 September 2016
This movie was a great movie enjoyed by the whole family, great quality and kept us gripped throughout. The plot was well thought out as well as the actors/ actresses of high quality. Vey easy to purchase and could be watched as many time as we like in the 24 hour window. I hope there is a sequel as I would defiantly purchase if available. Very good value for money and very good service to use. The middle of the movie was very hard to follow for the younger members of my family but a great movie non the less.
on 1 January 2017
Another addition to the Tinker Bell movie series, which features Tinker Bell and all her fairy friends. A great Disney movie of adventure and friendship. Great quality, fast delivery and a brilliant price. Would recommend these Disney movies.
on 11 April 2018
My Gran-Daughter visits me on a weekend . she loves this movie and every other Tinker Bell.
Great stuff !
on 6 September 2014
This is a charming, delightful film, eminently watchable for adults as well as children, so well made with catchy music and songs that my grandchildren (aged 6 and 4) soon picked up on and sang along with. It seems to be a forerunner to Peter Pan with a baby crocodile and a young man with aspirations of captaincy who I am sure later became Captain Hook, though he still had two hands during this film. It's an absorbing story, so charming and well made, that my granddaughters never seemed to get bored with. I would certainly recommend it to anybody with children and its certainly worth watching, whatever your age. A really, really good film.
on 2 March 2015
THis latest of the Tinker Bell series of DVDs was bought for my grand daughter. This has been a pretty long run of stories from Disney, but they still work, being enjoyable for children and adults alike. The discovery of the mixed talents scene is hilarious. Enjoy.
on 20 February 2018
Nice gift for small one!
on 17 March 2017
Both my daughter and son love watching this film the songs are catchy and the story has a wonderful mix of topics and characters you love.
on 22 May 2017
My girls live it we have them all and without exception this is brilliant 😉
on 12 March 2016
My girls love underbelly,this one is about a fairy turns bad a pirate in fact ,can tinkerbell save the fairies from the pirates and get the fairy dust back