on 6 March 2014
I got brown colour ..very nice ..dark ..simple fleece...pity no pocket(s) ...but neat without...same as in bhs for £16!!!! ....bhs said did not know when my size would be in....these stores are a pain ....so I seached amazon and got it for nearly half price.....I have also got a blue one from amazon.....good value.
on 2 December 2011
For the money this is a great fleece. Looks more expensive than it actually is and is as warm has toast. The XL fits me nice and snugly with a 42 inch chest.
on 9 June 2016
Having already ordered one of these in the Hawthorn shade, and being very happy with it and impressed with the quality and reasonable price of it, I decided to order another one in Skydive, which was the same price as the one in the Hawthorn shade. My Skydive one arrived today and I'm just as happy with it as my Hawthorn one! I'd also ordered one of the women's version in a raspberry'ish colour, which arrived at the same time, and I've noticed that the fleece of the men's version seems to be slightly thicker and more plush than the women's one. So, I'm really happy with the men's version that I've got! I would say though that the shade of blue of Skydive seems to be a bit different in reality to the shade depicted in the photo of it on here - mine is more teal, which I actually like more anyway than the paler colour depicted in the Skydive shade photo on here!
on 14 May 2016
Gave it 1 star because the arm lengths are 'reasonable'. What is it about companies now that insist on making tops, which are designed for walking, so short that they barely cover your waist, let alone your backside? I reckon one wash and it'll be fit for the bin due to further shrinkage. Last Regatta top I'll be buying!
on 21 January 2013
The top was very good quality, also true to its size. My husband tells me that it is very warm when used as an extra layer.
on 27 November 2011
Everything you could ask for, quick dispatch and warm.

Plenty of room, this has become a firm favorite of mine.
on 13 July 2011
Bought this fleece has a birthday present - think they thought we had paid a lot more!! Good quality and a good buy!
on 3 January 2012
I looks good. It is made of microfleece. Thin and light yet warm.
The only disadvantage is that dust soon sicks onto it and does not go off even after washing.
on 4 November 2016
We love Regatta clothing. This one looks just like the picture. Made of fleece, it's not too thick and doesn't keep you too warm. Ideal in spring/autumn, but good for layers in the winter too because it's not too thick, slithly loose and fits nicely underneath a coat.
on 19 November 2016
i have had a few regatta tops before but was quit surprised at how thin this one was i will be trying it out over the next few weeks as its winter.
it cost around £9 so was not expecting it to be amazing