on 21 March 2014
Firstly, I have to commend the supplier on the very fast delivery of this item – Ordered late on Wednesday afternoon, and delivered on Friday!

The cable itself is very impressive, especially considering the low price. I have a decent home cinema system, and have always purchased much more expensive cables in the past. I saw this on Amazon, and thought it would be worth a try to replace the rather temperamental HDMI cable supplied with my xBox One console.

The cable has metal plugs that feel very solid, and have a nice chrome finish. Combined with the gold plating on the connector they give the cable a very high quality feel. The actual cable part seems heavy duty, and is covered with a nylon mesh that looks great, and also seems to stop tangles.

Anyway, the proof is in the pudding, and I am pleased to report that this cable performs amazingly well. The colours are excellent, and the annoying glitches that were apparent with the xBox cable have vanished completely. 1080p games and Bluray video look excellent, and the sound is clear too.

At this early stage, I cannot see any difference at all between this cable, and some of the other cables I have which cost £40-£50. I haven’t tested the cables back to back yet, but I might if I’m bored one day. I was sceptical in the past about articles which claimed that there is no benefit from buying expensive HDMI cables, but now I am starting to wonder.

For the money, this cable is an absolute bargain.
on 2 May 2014
At first I was slightly unsure about ordering one of these, simply cause of the price. I'd seen cables priced alot higher than this and thought considering the price of it this cable couldn't be great quality. However, I'm so happy to admit that I was wrong! Can't find any faults with this, it's simply flawless! Don't be put off by the price, very impressed.
on 4 June 2014
If you're worried that these cables must be el'cheapo quality for the price,then do not worry.I Cannot fault these cables.They are heavy,chunky and solid.The kind of cables you would overlook because they were monster too expensive.Oh,and they arrived in two days ...
on 9 June 2014
I purchased this at the same time as a fresat box. The box arrived a day before with a HDMI cable, and having set it all up it was working well. When this gold tipped cable arrived I decided to try it and see if it made any difference. Indeed it did I was most surprised just how much better it was. Well worth spending that little extra for an even better picture.
on 4 June 2014
I bought this to use for my Xbox to watch bluray films and play HD games on a fully HD TV. It does exactly this. I was worried with it being cheaper than the cables you can buy in shops, but up to now I have been pleasantly surprised. It works great and does not detract from the quality of the games or HD movies.
If ever I need to buy more of these cables, I will happily purchase again in the future.
Have and will recommend to people, and brilliant delivery service. Thanks again.
on 6 June 2014
Had this for quite some time now and it works flawlessly. At a fraction of the cost of what you'd pay at a local store for a similar product, you can't go wrong! I seriously laugh at people that pay 10 times as much at a big store for cables. There is no noticeable quality difference between this and those brand name products.
on 30 April 2014
Gotta say this is one of the best HDMI Cables that I've ever had. In the past I've had a few more expensive cables and even though this is cheaper, it's great video AND audio quality. Crisp image and clear balanced audio.
on 2 June 2014
This cable works well and is easy to coil for storage behind my TV and uncoil when I want to connect the TV to my computer or my digital cameras
on 9 June 2014
These are just as good as any other HDMI cable I have ever used but at the fraction of the cost! They work awesome! Will definitely buy again if I need any additional in the future.
on 30 May 2014
Very impressed by the quality that this cables provides. Crystal clear image and perfect audio. If I need any extra HDMI cables in the future I'll be coming straight back here!