Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.69

on 18 April 2014
I went to the Shepherds Bush concert by Morten in July which was amazing, and featured mostly songs from this album. Morten is even better live than on CD!
I took my daughter who was not a fan of Morten, 80s music or Aha at all and she was bowled over too.
I prefer Morten's solo albums to the later Aha as they grab you straight away, whereas the later Aha sometimes takes a few listens to get into.
(Updated 1st November 2014).
on 12 May 2014
I am so glad Morten has released another fantastic album, at last! (i know it was only 2 years since out of my hands....)
This is a brilliant album, great lyrics and awesome vocals- as always!!! I still listen to all my A-HA albums (i have loved them since they first started out when i was a teenager- and swing of things was always one of my faves from Scoundrel Days...) Morten's voice gets better and better!!! I have to say, thus far, my faves on this album are, Do you remember me, and Safe with me... but that could change the more i listen! YOU HAVE TO GET THIS ALBUM, you will not be disappointed.
on 18 April 2014
Bought the album on the strength of the track ~~Do you remember me. that they played live on terry wogans radio show and i'm so pleased i have, every track is superb even the missus likes it and boy she takes some pleasing where music is concerned, keep up the good work, mort. :-)
on 16 April 2014
And i have not been disappointed, there isn't a dud track on it every one is a gem.
Whispering Heart can't stop listening to also Heavens Cast which is particularly poignant when you know the story behind it.
I would recommend giving this album a go.
Roll on London in May
on 15 April 2014
he's still got it. Even though the last album was great it seemed a bit too commercial for a Morten Harket album. Brother is more of the Morten we know and love and is written nearly entirely by him in conjunction with Peter Kvint and Ole Sverre Olsen. It seems more stripped down and you can imagine Morten and his guitar by the fjord singing this. My favourite changes constantly but at the moment it is 'Can't Answer This' but with 'Whispering Heart' and 'Heaven Cast' closely behind. The only track that doesn't really grab me is 'First Man to the Grave'. I think sometimes its a shame that Morten doesn't have commercial sucess as in the heady days of a-ha when they were massive but then I think what does it matter as long as he is still able to produce his music and I would much prefer to see him at Shepherds Bush Empire in May then see a dot on the screen in a bigger venue.
on 4 October 2015
Morten is THE VOICE!!!
This album reflects his fabulous vocal range and is a well constructed superb musical offering......Acoustic strings and a full Orchestral influence are very well received.
on 22 June 2014
I've been a fan of Morten Harket since the good old days of a-ha. When they gave their 25th anniversary concert and then bade us farewell I transferred my allegiance to Morten, having already bought his solo albums previously. This one does not disappoint a long-term fan. I've only listened to it a few times, so it is not in my soul yet, but on early listenings I feel myself noticeably relax during those lovely slow songs. Love it!
on 11 December 2014
Morten's voice is just fantastic as it always,always is!.
this album is a bit more chilled out to his previous album,{as his last one seemed a bit more rocky}but is still brilliant!.
his voice is so very pure & uplifting,{be warned you get addicted}-who needs chocolate! & when it's done you just have to listen to it at least once more.
you end up singing your fave songs over & over & over again.
brilliant!!!!!.
on 10 August 2014
Prompt delivery. Excellent cd by Morton Harket. Having been a 1980's fan of Aha & after watching the Brother video on TV, I was intrigued so purchased the album. Not disappointed, still a great voice and enjoying it more so with each listen. Can't wait to see which single is released next from this fantastic album.
on 24 September 2015
As a huge fan from the very beginning, I always highly anticipate Morten's new albums and this one delivers. I especially love Brother, Oh What a Night, End of the Line, Whispering Heart and Safe with Me to name a few. Can't wait to see him and the guys in March 2016!!