on 5 December 2012
Totally Superb Product!! I've used all sorts of ID collars for litters of pups but these are by far the best. I put the collars on when the pups were born, they were easy to use, soft enough to wrap around and they stuck really well due to the good quality Velcro, so much easier than the paper collars. Over the following weeks, the collars were easy to adjust as the pups grew and the only time the collars came off was when I needed to bath a pup ... and then I just popped the collar back on again!! I will use these collars again and again ... Fantastic!!
on 12 October 2013
These were dispatched quickly and do an excellent job. Easy to fix on and good range of colours, which is very important when you have a big litter of same/similar coloured pups, especially when they are all the same sex!! Wash and wear extremely well. Would recommend to rookie and experienced breeders alike.
on 28 September 2013
At first I was a bit dubious about using the collars but after having them on our 11 Golden Retriever puppies for one night I was sold. Easy to adjust & so much easier to spot the puppies as before I had used nail varnish. Excellent!!
on 25 July 2013
Breeders may have problems with these collars. My first impression of these collars was very positive., but after use my opinion changed. I posted pictures of the puppies on facebook and our breeders website. I was then contacted by a number of breeders pointing out problems they had experienced using them. Basically the edges of the collars are hard and rough and have caused rubbing on the necks of the puppies.

They look good but need to be made of a softer material. I suspect it is the stiffness of the velcro backing which is causing the problem.

Excellent concept, but wrong material.
33 Comments| 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 October 2015
purchased to identify individual puppies. great for weighing and worming and recording puppy records so puppies don't get mixed up. ideal when selling puppies as new owners chose there puppy colour and new which one was theres when sending picture updates. vet thought they were great when they went for their first injections as easily identifiable.
on 13 February 2017
These are great, i use them for 3 week old kittens, and they can be cut down a little bit to size. Only one kitten has managed to pull hers off, however she is a crazy bengal, so she was probably wrestling and pulled it off , who knows !!
Nice bright colours, will be ordering again !!
on 23 May 2013
i bread yorky and there are so small and with the different colours and the fact that these can go to even the smallest of pup
on 18 March 2014
When my puppies were whelped I only had the 1 use paper id tags, they were a faff to put on and quickly out grown at their fast rate of growth. These fabric id bands are fab, they are easy to put on, adjust and washable. I would highly recommend them to any breeder and for my toy dog a Bichon Frise the small size was ideal.
on 18 February 2013
These collars are ideal for young pups in a litter, found them to do the job and because they are velcro are easy to adjust. Also are easy to wash.
on 13 February 2013
Very good apart from white beige and grey cannot be identified. Could do with a stripe or pattern to id

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling