on 6 April 2014
Very good CD - often these CDs have one or two songs that are good - the rest maybe not so well known. Not so in this instance - every track known and popular. Brilliant purchase - highly recommended
12 people found this helpful
on 27 March 2014
It was an impulse purchase but one I am leased to have bought, it lifts the spirit. A good buy
9 people found this helpful
on 11 October 2016
Great compilation album... Like all tracks which is unusual for me, and my friend asked me what album i was playing cos she liked it.
on 28 April 2014
My granddaughter played me some of her music she (17yrs) had downloaded and it appealed to me to some extent. I know most of the tracks are not extreme but I enjoy the journey trying to come to terms with the modern music era.
on 14 May 2014
I Love this CD from start to finish great songs value for money and no harm to all this iPods and online music I still Love to Buy & Have A CD to have in my hand on for my collection. Again great Price great music Buy it.......
on 27 May 2014
Great cd. Lots of songs I like to listen to and the ade bonus that they are all downloaded to my tablet and phone thanks to Amazon. If it's your kind of music then I would definitely recommend that you buy.
on 28 March 2014
This is a great collection of songs in two CD's all really easy listening and just came out in time for Mother's Day.
2 people found this helpful
on 30 August 2016
Only a few tracks I enjoy, waste of money really
on 4 May 2014
All the tracks I wanted. Exceptional for the money and would consider buying again if the format was available in the future
2 people found this helpful
on 2 May 2014
I have bought other Your Songs before and this one does not disappoint. A very good cd which suits all kinds of listeners. Compiled to a very high standard. Well Done!