Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.99

on 9 May 2014
I brought this after only hearing a couple of tracks and I am so glad I did! It's barely been out of my car Cd player since I got it, Full of catchy indie pop rock songs, this album is guaranteed to put a smile on anyone's face. Everyone will know "Best Day of my Life" of course, but there are loads more great songs here. "Think About It", "Luck", "Trouble" and "Hit It" could all easily be hit singles. A great all round album, and, like a few others here, I will certainly be looking forward to the next one.
on 12 May 2017
Excellent CD from a wonderful American band. I am sure I have already reviewed this purchase but it has come up agan.
on 22 March 2014
if you're looking for something just fun and upbeat, this is it!
The album has such a feel good factor about it, and it has many different kinds songs from slow to upbeat but all are full of emotion and come from the heart.
Love this album so so much.
Definitely get it for yourself and then also get it for everyone you know!
on 6 March 2017
Catchy songs through out
on 20 April 2014
if you like imagine dragons you'll like this
its a great album for a rainy day or just in general
on 4 May 2014
I bought the album because of the song Best Day of My Life which was played on a regular basis. I now have tickets to see them when they come over to play in London at the end of this month. Great first album
on 6 January 2016
Have liked american authors for some time following them every now and again and when my mum got me this for christmas i was pretty stoked to listen to it. So after the holiday spirit had passed over somewhat i finally put it onto my pc and gave it a listen. I was wholey impressed with the fantastic quality of all the songs specificly luck, hit it and trouble. As i didnt even know these existed but more people should know about them. American Authors is officially my favourite band of all time and i really hope they continue to make music for a long time to come.
on 9 April 2014
I don't normally write reviews but this album is superb, I've never had it out of the CD player.
It's the best album I've heard for at least two years.
on 12 April 2014
Saw them live at Hoxton, wow, what a band. Have the CD on repeat in the car, haven't tired of it yet. Looking forward to their next one.
on 4 October 2016
I saw American Authors on the Ellen show and I had to get this CD. The songs are lively and the singers actually sound as if they are enjoying themselves. I'm not going to dance around the room like Ellen (loud cheers from the family) but the songs grab everybody's attention and make you feel like having a bop. Believer and Best Day Of My Life are there most familiar songs and you will find them on this album. Now I'm shopping for their second CD.