on 20 April 2017
Really enjoyed this book and found it difficult to put down - always a good sign. I will be reading all the others in the series - keep them coming.
on 25 October 2015
I've read Val McDermid's Tony Hill series, Rizzoli and Isles series and a number other series of books but never have I been so in tune with a set of characters, especially Lasser. I struggled a little with Needle House but since then I've moved on to number 4.
My only negative would be the proof reading as there are quite a few grammatical errors. Other than that I enjoyed the book and will continue reading the series.
We'll done Robin
on 2 January 2017
A crime thriller that keeps the attention of the reader, despite disliking the theme which is particularly sordid, peopled with thoroughly unlikable characters. Depressing.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 June 2017
Couldn't put this book down ! So many twists and turns that keep you turning the pages .... Brilliant plot , perfectly weaved together ..... now going to purchase the next book in the DS Lasser's series , cant wait to read book 4 !
on 13 May 2017
Great stories but not edited very well. Spelling and grammar, wrong names is all the books I have read so far in this series. I look forward to reading each one but it's a shame these mistakes spoil great books.
on 17 July 2017
Great product and great seller to deal with.
Downloaded this when it was on free offer but couldn't get into the storyline so ended up deleting it.
on 27 December 2014
Four stars another great read from start to finish will recommend to my friends I'm going to start the next one
This is a real page-turner! Very tense tale which had me reading far too late into the night so desperate was I to discover what would happen next. DS Lasser and his colleagues continue to entertain.
on 20 September 2017
Enjoyed the book immensely and found time I didn't really have in order to finish it. Will be reading the next one in the series ...