• Magic

Magic
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 5 March 2014
I love this song! It gets firmly lodged in your head after 1 play, even though it's a quiet, melodic song. Coldplay never quite do what you expect, and that's why they remain a favourite with me. Cannot wait for the album in May!
on 19 March 2014
When I first heard this I thought it was just a little bit "self-indulgent, Chris Martin" ... but the more I hear it, the more I like it, and the bit that "gets me" every time is the first time you hear the keyboards on the track, when those bars come in ... awesome! This isn't going to storm up the pop charts - it's no "Speed of Sound" or "Yellow" but it has a certain mature, chilled-out quality to it. I love it now! In fact, I'd put it right up there with Clocks as one of my favourite Coldplay tunes. Just stick with it. It's worth it.
on 10 March 2014
A little bit of a departure for the guitar-wielding, piano-led, empassioned-vocal Coldplay, but a shift towards the beatsy, gentle side displayed on Mylo Xyloto's arguable stand-out track "Up In Flames" - this is a great starting point for the new album. After time, a band has to change direction to stay relevant, and this is just that. It fits neatly between the likes of the new sound of Britain such as London Grammar and Daughter, but stays true to the Coldplay we know and love, with Martin's heartfelt vocals sticking in your head after pretty much the first play. Great stuff!
on 10 March 2014
Like any Beatles song it sounds ok at first then it starts to get under your skin!
I hope the new cd out in May lives up to this. Long may they reign. Coldplay to me
have that something else the Beatles had. Their results to me are -magic-al!
Sixtiesman.
on 1 July 2016
A* What did you expect.
on 13 December 2016
This song is beautiful and the reason that it will be an all time classic that never gets old.
on 11 July 2014
There are a the usual good songs mostly sounds the same throughout . After a few listens i got bored with it.
on 26 June 2015
Artists like these put so called singers to shame. Brilliant as ever
on 21 February 2016