• Magic

Price:£0.99

on 5 March 2014
I love this song! It gets firmly lodged in your head after 1 play, even though it's a quiet, melodic song. Coldplay never quite do what you expect, and that's why they remain a favourite with me. Cannot wait for the album in May!
on 10 March 2014
A little bit of a departure for the guitar-wielding, piano-led, empassioned-vocal Coldplay, but a shift towards the beatsy, gentle side displayed on Mylo Xyloto's arguable stand-out track "Up In Flames" - this is a great starting point for the new album. After time, a band has to change direction to stay relevant, and this is just that. It fits neatly between the likes of the new sound of Britain such as London Grammar and Daughter, but stays true to the Coldplay we know and love, with Martin's heartfelt vocals sticking in your head after pretty much the first play. Great stuff!
on 10 March 2014
Like any Beatles song it sounds ok at first then it starts to get under your skin!
I hope the new cd out in May lives up to this. Long may they reign. Coldplay to me
have that something else the Beatles had. Their results to me are -magic-al!
Sixtiesman.
on 19 March 2014
When I first heard this I thought it was just a little bit "self-indulgent, Chris Martin" ... but the more I hear it, the more I like it, and the bit that "gets me" every time is the first time you hear the keyboards on the track, when those bars come in ... awesome! This isn't going to storm up the pop charts - it's no "Speed of Sound" or "Yellow" but it has a certain mature, chilled-out quality to it. I love it now! In fact, I'd put it right up there with Clocks as one of my favourite Coldplay tunes. Just stick with it. It's worth it.
on 24 April 2014
I never take the time to post reviews however, I could not pass the opportunity to express what a great song Magic is! I have preordered the album and judging by this, I wont be disappointed when it arrives... Another superb Coldplay song, enjoy.
on 13 April 2014
Heard this on the radio 3 days ago for the first time and I was entranced then first chance I got bought download from Amazon.
on 10 March 2014
An excellent new track from my favourite band, can't wait for the album to be released in the near future, already on order!
on 7 March 2014
Love cold play can't wait for new album this song is great will be special song to many people fantastic
on 12 July 2014
Lets face it, this track is cr*p.
It is sung in a half hearted lazy way.
The song is boring.
It is not memorable.
It just goes on aimlessly.
Like the band they want to be, U2, Coldplay have run out of ideas.
This song and the other rubbish song about comparing a girl to the stars have lyrics a five year old would write and the band plodding along aimlessly in a boring way and the guitarist trying to sound like the Hedge from the equally rubbish U2.

Avoid this song and avoid the stupid album it is from.
You have been warned.
Spending your money on Ace of Bass would be a better option.

You have been warned. Stay away. Magic is a bad trick.
on 2 June 2014
It's the song that keeps going round and round in my head, just had to buy it, si glad I did, I'm now using it as a ringtone, and will probably buy the CD also.