on 30 June 2015
Not been waring this brand long but they are growing on me. In the hot weather conditions there great. Very happy with the item and will be buying more in the future. Have 5 pairs from different outlets and the quality seems to be the same across the board.
on 17 October 2016
Spot on
on 10 March 2017
My favourite trousers.They are so comfortable.
on 8 June 2016
ok lightweight trousers
on 26 April 2015
I have a few pairs of these for sailing and love them. This pair live up to expectation
on 16 May 2016
Very comfortable.
on 7 June 2014
Firstly I was supplied with regular length when I'd ordered short, however, I decided to alter the length myself.

Having worn them once I am really disappointed with them. I hadn't realised they were a budget version of the Kiwi. The hip pockets are too shallow, risking losing items, there is only one zipped pocket (rear), there are insufficient belt loops and it was not made clear that no belt is supplied.
on 25 July 2016
This is my second pair of these trousers. They are excellent. They are lightweight, easy to fold to pack, plenty of pockets and and estimated waist band which is never tight. Great fit. I have used these during summer and winter months and just can't recommend them enough.
I really like these. Initially bought them when I was on a photo workshop in Paris in january and whilst I was worried about feeling cold, they were great. They are thin, light and easy to pack. I roll mine up in my rucksack. I found that any creases fall out after a little wear.

Plenty of pockets for all my wallets, passes change etc. Elasticated waist which makes wearing feel nice and easy and great for the days of overeating.
on 13 July 2017
Superior quality and easy to transfer The item is really great. you won;t be regret. Happy with this product and the service given. best money spent I am very satisfied definitely worth it
on 2 July 2014
Very light and comfortable to wear. Think have something heavy in pocket's then would need belt. Did not come with belt unlike most other cragghopper pants. The elasticated waist helps to keep comfort levels.

See one answered question