on 10 March 2014
I am delighted with this product! It came down quickly and in excellent condition.
I have tried a few other baby slings but none have been quite right - until this one!
It is very simple to use and easy pop my daughter into (other slings have been rather fiddly!) and she felt nice and secure so I felt happy to use my two hands freely. So far I've used it when I took my eldest swimming; I could help her while still knowing my youngest was safe and enjoying the sensation of water. As soon as I got out the mesh fabric let the water drain away so my baby wasn't sitting in cold, wet fabric. When it is warmer I will definitely use it on the beach and in the sea. I've used it for walking where I couldn't take the pram, and also at the 'witching hour' between 5 and 6 when baby just wanted to be held by me but I needed my hands!!!
It packs away very small (easy to shove in a baby bag) and I've already washed it once after a milk mess from baby. Very easy to wash which to me is important as babies things need to be washed so often!!
A friend also pointed out it would be perfect for travelling: because there are no metal clips etc, it would mean you wouldn't have to take the sling on and off when you went through security at airports.
I bought the sling primarily for use with my youngest daughter although my eldest daughter at 2 1/2 fit did comfortably in it much to her amusement! As it says in the product description, the sling can be used up to 30 months, but I probably wouldn't want to carry her around for long like that - she got rather heavy!
All in all, I love the product!
on 6 March 2014
Really pleased with this product. I wanted a sling that I can carry in my bag with out taking up much space and still be comfortable to wear. This ticked both boxes here, and my little one seems very happy! The last sling I had was rather bulky to to carry around all the time and was to hot to use on holiday, the material seems a lighter, and I think will be a lot better when its warmer.
Overall, great value for money as this can be adjusted simply as my son grows!
on 19 June 2014
This is my 3rd sling. I also have a stretchy wrap and a soft structured carrier. I bought this because I wanted something quick to put on to carry my little one to and from the car when I was carrying bags. It does the job well enough. I can just pop it over my shoulder, slip the little girl in and off I go. It does require me to still hold her as she doesn't feel massively secure, but more secure than trying to balance her on my hip along with juggling a changing bag, swimming bag, hand bag & bag of parcels for the post office. However, I wouldn't say it is the most comfortable way of carrying her. I wouldn't use it for anything more than to the car.

As it states, it is designed to be used in the water. I haven't used it for this purpose yet, but it is supposed to be a bit more grippy when wet. As I've been using it dry, the fabric does slip through the rings so I have tied it in a knot to stop this happening. It's not the most attractive of slings, but as I'm not using it for regular extended use, I'm not that bothered. I wouldn't recommend it for your main sling, but handy to have and a good price compared to most ring slings.
on 22 November 2014
I bought this item to breastfeed my baby hands free. When my baby was 1 month old I put him in the sling. He was too small and delicate for the sling.My baby got squashed inside the sling and his back was not supported well enough.The cloth totally swallowed him up..I also found it unsafe to use as the cloth forms like a pouch and does not have any straps to keep the baby in place. My baby is 4 months old now. I nearly dropped him last week using this sling as I could not strap him anywhere.In all honesty I would return this sling as it not safe to use and not suitable for new born babies but this product comes from Hong Kong and it would be too much hassle to return..So I have left it as its not worth the hassle.
on 30 August 2014
I ordered the light blue and was sent the dark blue :( I think I personally don't like ring slings, though I do have other carriers that I use. The material is quite slippery so I felt it wasn't the most secure fit. I will still use it at the beach with the little one as it would leave a hand free to play with my oldest. Not for everyday, or for long term use.
on 30 November 2014
Lovely and light weighted, can be used any where. It keeps the baby snuggled against me without over heating her, can be used in doors while I do house work.
I have not tried it in water yet but the material is so light it is suitable for water.
on 1 August 2014
In my opinion this is a waste of money. Cheap rubbish sent direct from China discribed on the package as a toy. Feels and looks cheap. Customer service is poor too since they can't be bothered to acknowledge let alone reply to an email I sent regarding delivery. Would not recommend.
on 22 September 2014
Not as secure as expected. Don't feel confident enough to use this on my 3 week old baby. Maybe when she's older.
on 15 February 2015
Good material but I was never really able to put sling on properly to hold baby.
on 24 September 2014
very very useful and easy to carry baby ...