on 4 June 2014
Ordered this card for my Granddaughter, I thought she would be quite taken with it, she wasn't ! she loved it!! and has shown it to everyone that has been to her house. Arrived in plenty of time and I would buy from this seller again.
on 31 August 2014
This arrived in perfect condition and ahead of expected delivery. I only gave it 4 stars because I was hoping it might have been a little more substantial in the way of thickness of card. Perhaps because I make my own cards usually on heavier card. The colours and print is excellent.
on 8 May 2015
Not bad nice lovely card for my daughters friend but what i got my daughter same one last year was much better quality was like a photo.. Nice card tho..
on 18 August 2016
My granddaughters face was beautiful as she opened this
on 9 April 2015
Cheap card was used thinner than your avarage greeting card for the price expected proper card not far of paper card
on 7 June 2014
Good quality image. Card a bit thin but my 6 year old daughter loves it which is all that matters. Packaged well in a card backed envelope!
on 19 April 2014
My daughter was over the moon with this card. It is quite flimsy card for the money but the look of amazement on her face when she opened it definitely ensured it was worth the cost.
on 4 October 2014
This was disappointing. The card was extremely flimsy and looked as if it had just been home printed on the computer. It wouldn't even stand up without bending. Certainly nothing like the quality you would expect from a card shop and at twice the price.For the quality it was very expensive.
on 12 August 2015
For the grandaughters birthday and she loved it
on 4 January 2015
loved the card, i realised i ordered the wrong one but when i conted the supplier via email they were great