on 20 March 2014
I have only just listened to this once this morning but Foy Vance was the standout for me on first listen. I will be investigating this Northern Ireland (via USA) singer further - he may prove to be a worthy successor to Van. There are other worthwhile tracks worth re-listening. The rap track isn't to my taste.
on 28 March 2014
Perfect for use, it met my expectations.
Very Good price "FREE" What more could you ask for.
It recommend this to anyone who enjoys music.
Not to be disliked it does what it says on the tin
on 18 March 2014
This Album has ten tracks of music that's all different from the norm but seem to fit together, yes I know it's a Sampler but there is some really good stuff on it like Judgement-- Half moon run, the Writer Dylan Phillips is spot on and Ghost by Jeremy Messersmith is top notch stuff. Nice to hear emerging talent of this calibre.
Graham
on 22 March 2014
Great example of what Glassnote have to offer. Large selection of artists helps to give you a good idea of the diversity of music styles on offer and introduces you to some artists you may not have considered before.
on 25 March 2014
I hadn't started getting music off amazon before this year, having always been a apple and iTunes person. I've discovered that amazon has a whole host of free music which is great for me as I've got a tight budget! This album is filled with great tracks from artists I hadn't hear of before but really wish I had.
on 2 June 2014
Not brilliant quality but it cheers me up when join in and bop about when I am working in the kitchen. You would probably need to be of a certain age to know a lot if the songs.
on 29 November 2014
it was free and introduced me to bands I now like and bands I dont - free sampler of interest - give it time and a listen it how you find new stuff
on 21 March 2014
I like some Country Music but always feel that I stick too much to the tried and tested - this album is a great way to push my boundaries a bit
on 21 March 2014
Unfortunately i was not able to play this music as your player requires flash player which is not supported on the windows phone
on 21 March 2014
Can't believe this is a freebie! One of the best freebies I've downloaded so far. An interesting selection of sounds.