TOP 500 REVIEWERon 23 April 2014
**Important – this is a serial, not a series. Therefore you must read the books in order to fully comprehend what is taking place. They are not designed for stand-alone reading.**

So here we are, part two of this serial and things are definitely hotting up. Mila’s desire to work out a compromise and mate with both Alpha’s to prevent them trying to kill each other over her seems like it might just work. Gentle Asche and fiery Caim are two sides of the same coin and are coming to terms with what normally just takes two, might actually need three where they’re concerned.

Suddenly Mila’s got everything she ever hoped for and more!

The story telling is very engaging. The characters are well thought out and likeable. Pleasingly, the story is not just about the love lives of our trio of main characters. Exploring the development of Mila’s relationships with the other wolves of the pack, as they vie for favour, friendship and the honour of helping her raise any pups she might have.

What I don’t like about this serial is the frustration of having to keep buying every short instalment-- which is no more than a 30-minute read--especially when you can find quality novel length books in this genre for the same price and less (including free) on Amazon.

However, the author is definitely on to a winner with the serial and does a great job of leaving you at the end of each instalment with a fantastic ending that just makes you want more. And I will be buying more.
on 11 January 2015
Having discovered the Lazarus pack actually has two alphas which is why the pack's so strong Mila then discovers they'll fight for the death to mate her if necessary she decides there must be an easier way and wonders if it's possible for both of them to mate with her, while this idea is a good one it comes with a certain amount of problems after all this is two very powerful alphas we're dealing with.
This is another enjoyable instalment but I'm glad I waited until they were all available.
on 20 March 2014
I am enjoying this series but I do hate buying books in instalments.

I'm now waiting for book 4 to come out.
on 12 May 2014
You feel compelled to read this book after part one, just to find out how Mila, Asch and Caim's relationship develops. This book is an easy read with mixes of passion, jealousy and alpha male. There are some strong female characters two which is nice.
on 28 June 2014
My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

The cover is awesome and I loved it!! Everything works well together and grabs my shifter lovin’ attention :)

This part was much shorter, but it was awesome. It had the perfect amount of conflict, fighting, and then making up :) Of course you must love steamy scenes to enjoy these serials which I do :) I would probably be upset that it was over so soon except I have the entire serial, so I get to continue after I finish this review and take care of the kiddos :)

Again Viola makes it easy to feel like you are there in the story rather than being disconnected. She is definitely now on my favorite list, and I will keep watch on all the shifter deliciousness that she shares with the world :)

Remember I share how much I enjoyed a story with my reviews, and I tend to read what I know I will like otherwise what is the point. Everyone enjoys different things, so while I highly recommend this serial to my friends who love steamy wolfy ménage stories, I do so because I think everyone will find some enjoyment in this series who is a shifter fanatic such as myself :)
on 27 April 2014
Really enjoyable read, couldn't put it down.
Looking forward to reading more by this author.
Love it, love it, love it.
on 7 May 2014
I felt the books were really more like chapters and the whole thing seem to sort of lose it's way ferom the first book onwards.
on 13 July 2014
As before, enjoyed for what it is.
on 29 April 2014
A twist to pack life and Alphas. The timing and pacing is very well written and it intrigues me into wanting to read more.
on 9 July 2014
! ! ! @@ l l l l lol l lol l ll l l l lol ll lol l lol l lol l l ll m m m m mmmm