Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 3 April 2014
Good to see you back to the old style, George Michael at his very best, best I have heard for a long time.
on 24 March 2014
I'd never heard of this song until I listened to George Michael's version of it. He gives his own interpretation of a good song that had probably been mainly forgotten since it's original release back in 1993. His voice is better than Trent D'arby's in my opinion but there's still very little to choose between both versions I feel. Trent D'arby's lyrics are quite poignant too.
on 21 June 2014
Excellent, I was just thinking about "Going to a Town" and remembered that it was Rupert Wainwright's son who wrote it, amazing combination. I have never been a huge fan of George Michael but have to admit to buying both his latest albums.
on 12 May 2014
This is such a beautiful track by George Michael, I've listened to the original by Terence Trent D'Arby which is lovely, personally I prefer Georges version he puts a lot more emotion into the song.
Really liked this the first time I heard it on the way to work. Well chilled and I like the sentiments of the song and I also liked the Terence Trent Derby version.
on 30 March 2014
downloaded track easily & quickly and only downloaded this track because we like it so I can't see the reason to rate this single track
on 21 March 2014
Having heard this a few times on the radio, I thought the sentiments were beautiful and very poignant. We have all been there.
on 19 March 2014
I was going to download the whole album, but im not a big fan of "live" recordings. this track stands out for me.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 March 2014
Sounds like he could have written it himself, how to make a great song even better.Would still love some more NEW songs.
on 25 March 2014
This is Classic George Michael. I could listen to this all day. Check out the video, it is stunning. Great.