Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 15 May 2014
I've followed Tessa on YouTube for 7 or so years now, from before she sung. After hearing various songs in the works from her vlogs, the album was a must. It's filled with a collection of love songs and laments which a happy air to them. My only complaint is the album isn't long enough to drive to work without having to repeat!
on 23 March 2014
It's not the longest album in the world, and it won't be heard by enough people. But if you get the chance don't pass it up.

11 beautifully written and sung songs. Predominantly acoustic but the songs are in no way repetitive.

I wasn't sure what to expect with this album, but I certainly didn't expect to like every song. Definitely an album you can listen to from start to finish without wanting to skip a single song, a rare occurrence.
on 21 March 2014
Some songs are really upbeat and fun to listen to, and others make me want to sass my ex boyfriend and I don't have one! Favourite track so far: Just Right.
on 24 March 2014
Great album. Tesa gives us a range of styles at no extra cost. I have got the repeat button used heavly.
Would recommend.
on 29 April 2014
Have had this on repeat for days, absolutely adore this album. There's not a song on it that I don't like!
on 31 August 2014
Found this album through Tessa's YouTube channel and I'm glad I did.