on 25 July 2017
Great
on 8 March 2014
Fab tune can't wait for the album to see if the track is any better with the full band, on tour soon
on 10 March 2014
An alternative version and sublime taster (and free too !!!) to a superb new recording from Elbow. 'The Take Off and Landing of Everything' may be their best yet !!!
on 9 March 2014
Elbow do it again, I've heard some of the original and now I hear the complete version in acoustic, sweet music to my ears, what can I say Elbow are the best band I've ever heard in the history of music and their experimental record prove this I hope they drop an acoustic version of the album as well as the original, and I also love the blanket of night acoustic on the Guardian website [...] well done Elbow you deserve the best
on 9 March 2014
I bought the album (love the origami version) and have tickets to see Elbow in Los Angeles in May. I've tried, unsuccessfully, to download this acoustic version. I really, really want to get a copy of it and would pay for it if I could. Any suggestions? Thank you!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 March 2014
This acoustic version of the song on the new album is excellent, and as I've already mentioned, came free via the Cloud, as a gift when I purchased the hard copy of the new Elbow album, "The Take-off and Landing of Everything". The whole album is superb.
on 19 May 2014
I expected too much and ultimately This Blue World did not deliver. I love Elbow, they have enriched my life so many times. This time however, I feel a little disappointed. Its probably just me. Listen for yourself and make your own mind up.
on 7 March 2014
What a wonderful way to welcome back Elbow on their new album 'The Take Off and Landing of Everything' with this simply beautiful track. Have been lucky enough to hear the rest of the album pre-release and it's simply stunning!
on 20 March 2014
What a great song to sit back with eyes closed and listen to..... can not wait to get home and listen to again in my chair. But now back to work - bummer....

11 out of 10 - made Old Grumpy calm...
on 19 March 2014
I Really loved this track, the only other track from elbow is I think "Wonderful Day" the track they played at the end of the Olympics.
I must check out more Elbow tracks.