on 24 March 2014
My advice to any potential buyers is; Don't bother. The graphics are awful a crime scene appears with very little information as to what one is supposed to do and, you get other suggested games popping. up as you search for clues.
An awful game!
I am giving 2 stars on the basis that the basic game play is ok. Nothing special, but ok. The fact that screen is continuously barraged by pop ups completely ruins any fun you might have had. It really is never ending - one of the worst I have come across. As. for the game, as I said, it's ok. But it is repetitive and the same all the time. Just spotting things. That's all there is to it. It didn't come across as much else than this. Don't be fooled by the pictures of this game. They are not what it looks like.

Wouldn't recommend.
on 22 March 2014
Absolute crap. Constant pop ups all it is is a spot the difference game which you get points deducted when clicking off the constant adverts. Want my money back,!!!
on 21 March 2014
This game is nothing to do with picture hidden objects game does not last long either they should pay you for playing not charge you money as it is a complete waste of time and energy
on 5 March 2014
The crime scene in this looks exactly like Alawar's Requital. I could be wrong. Maybe YC is an off shoot of Alawar's, I don't know, but I know this game is boring and best avoided. If any more games and apps start using their own old scenes, or taking ones that already exists I think the games should be cheaper. I also see the other point of view that Amazon are ripping off the game developers as well as gamers. I don't mind paying a little more for quality games.
on 11 March 2014
Well there were that many pop ups that I felt like it was unable to get into the game, played through that too the second scene where I was wondering how much more I could take? The game itself look nothing like the pictures that you see advertised all I had was spot the difference not a crime scene? so was wondering where the crime game was?
Felt a bit disappointed to say the least as the advertising pictures looked like it could be a good game but how wrong it was and what makes it worse is its not free, there are better games for free so im only giving it one star and thats only because thats the least I can give
on 26 March 2014
Usually I read the reviews before making a purchase, but I was fooled by the screenshots which imply that it is something it is not!! It is actually just a game where you spot differences and click on them, but there are incessant pop-ups which makes it impossible to enjoy. Also, you cannot see the whole picture on both sides. Very slow too!
on 28 March 2014
This game is very annoying to play as all you get is adverts for various things and the game play is not very good.when I bought it I thought it was a crime game but it is not what it actually is ,is finding the difference in the pictures. I would not recommend this game at all.
on 26 April 2014
A spot the difference game. Lots of adverts pop up while you're looking. I thought I'd play it anyway (had some time to kill waiting). Funnily seems to get easier as you go along. I guess they don't really expect you to play it through. Completed in half hour
on 9 April 2014
This game would be good if it weren't for the constant pop ups and advertising flashing on to the screen every few seconds. This is very frustrating and annoying. Also some of the pop ups are inappropriate, being of an adult nature.